I'm back! A couple of Florida holiday snaps....

Cragus

Hey guys and gals,

I am back from a relaxing two weeks in Florida. Thought I would post a select few of the hundred snaps taken, to show you some of the things I got up to.

The last two times I went to Florida I didn't take the upgrade. This time I treated myself - twice actually (a different colour for each week :lol: )

White mustang...

SAM_0720.jpg

Blue mustang...

SAM_0847.jpg

Quite a nice little feature (You could change the colour of the dials, door trims, and interior seat lighting etc to a range of different colours.)

SAM_0738.jpg

SAM_0739.jpg

SAM_0740.jpg

SAM_0742.jpg

SAM_0744.jpg

SAM_0751.jpg

SAM_0752.jpg

Harry Potter land...

Hogsmeade

SAM_0687.jpg

Hogwarts

SAM_0695.jpg

Butterbeer

SAM_0707.jpg

Other bits and bobs...

Wahhheyyyyyy....

SAM_0711.jpg

Dog from Marley and Me (one clever dog)

SAM_0811.jpg

Dog from Men in Black

SAM_0830.jpg

Hellaflush....over shot the mark :lol:

SAM_1022.jpg

Swimming the dolphins...been to this place in Key Largo three times now - its awesome!

DolphinCraig.jpg

Karaoke king of the world

SAM_0840.jpg

Food...

SAM_0942.jpg

Bloomin Onion - food of the gods

SAM_1052.jpg

SAM_1053.jpg

SAM_0734.jpg

I have more but don't know if I can bring myself to upload them.... :lol:

Yeah I did just about every coaster there....love them! :) My favourite is still the hulk at islands of adventure though.

The Hulk was my favourite too, been ten years since we were there tho, I'm sure there would be loads of new things now I'd love to go again :teeth:

Thanks guys! :)

Millzz the Bloomin onion is an appetiser from Outback Steakhouse as Neo quite rightly pointed out. There are quite a few about as its a franchise. They are frikkin awwesome! I am trying to master the production of them here. :lol:

If you are heading to states I would worry about trying to find good food..... :yahoo:

Thanks guys! :)

Millzz the Bloomin onion is an appetiser from Outback Steakhouse as Neo quite rightly pointed out. There are quite a few about as its a franchise. They are frikkin awwesome! I am trying to master the production of them here. :lol:

If you are heading to states I would worry about trying to find good food..... :yahoo:

Cheers bud (& Neo ;))

As I said, I'm off to Florida in September, these pics have just made me look forward to it even more!!!

It's a big family holiday (as in my Nan's also coming lol) so no mustang rental for me unfortunately . . . Soccer mom's minivan ftw :lol::rant::blush: