Porsche driver admiring the zed!

bodyboarder

Just thought i would share my little story with you all !

We were working for a chap today who owned a really nice Porsche 911 c4s on a 09 plate, and got chatting about cars . I mentioned i had a zed and his eyes lit up and said he owned one when they first came out and was blown away by it, and said he thought they were up there with the Porsche in lots of areas. He really didnt have a bad word to say about it. This bloke was loaded and it was nice to see that he wasnt a snob when it came to cars, just because he can afford a Porsche and i cant he didnt snub me for having a nissan. Any way it made my day to have a great chat with a fellow petrol head and in a few weeks he is bring the car to me to have a full detail done :teeth: Cant wait !

My boss has a s4 cab and we had a blast a few weeks ago and mine was slightly quicker! He was well annoyed :lol: Didnt rub it in to much as every weekend its good weather he is on his boat and i get to go big pimpin in the s4 B) ( although i do look quite gay in it :blush: )

i turned up to work on site in my zed one day and the site agent turned out to be a big petrol head so we had a right old chat, its good to talk to fellow enthusiats, helped at the end when he said 'your not a plumber your a playboy' :lol:

That's Brilliant ..

I've had a few occassions where a Porsche has been driving past with the driver looking at the Zed ...

+1

My favourite though was when the drivers wife was looking and pointing at the Z :D

When I first got mine, I got an Email from a previously unknown admirer asking me if she could have a 'ride' in my Portch. I quickly checked her out, found out she was a munter, and sent a reply explaining that 'Portches' went on the front of houses and the only thing I could offer her was a kennel at the back lol :surrender:

I used my Z to visit a client the other month, rather than using the pool cars at work as it was on my way to work. The guy (in his early 50s)was all over it, then took me to have a look at his cars and tell me about the Porsches and fancy cars he owned in his younger years. I was only there to measure one elevation of his house and ended up chatting cars for a couple of hours! :thumbs:

Regarding the 370Zs...my boss has a 355 as a daily toy and has just chopped his Quattreporte in for a Softop XK, and has a very interesting history of cars. He went with a friend to look at the 370Z and was taken aback by how nice the car was and the quality of the interior. He said it made his 355 look like a poorly put together toy car and would rather have the Z. :lol:

Neat story Bodyboarder. :thumbs: Car people unite. :thumbs:

The Z still gets frequent thumbs up from very expensive car drivers, even now over 6 years on. :D A true petrol head, won't give a damn what "badge" it has. Nor does it matter in the grander scheme of things. :thumbs:

We were in the middle lane of the M62 last weekend overtaking a 991 Turbo Cabriolet and the lad in the passenger seat (about 12-13ish) was almost facing the wrong way and pointing at us as we drove past, brought a smile to my face until I realised he was actually looking at the Lambo Gallardo Spyder cruising past us in lane 3 LOL :lol:

have had the odd boxter driver give us the thumbs up though, which was nice, especially as i dont lke boxters!! :teeth:

When I picked mine up I went to pick my son up from school on the way home.

Some lads walked out of the sixth form block and said "that's a cool fcuking car"

Next day they went to chat to a 'year 9 kid' about the car. Son was in :cloud9: