Had the Supra to Thor on Friday 730BHP on V-Power

Kevin Huntley

Took the Supra down to Thor on Friday to get the engine map tweaked after the recent engine rebuild. Since Im no longer interested in Drag racing the car I wanted a pretty Safe detuned map for road use and was'nt interested in ringing every last BHP out of the engine. I asked Pete to conservativly map the car for fast road use on V-Power. Here's the results.

SupraThor1.jpg

envy_vpower.jpg

Its Forsale here: http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2010/supra9.html

Thanks

Kevin

This is an awesome car! 700+bhp WOW!

But will anybody buy it for 30k. I totally understand that its probably had more than that spent on it but if I were to spend that kinda money on a car I would want to do the work myself.

But hey. GLWTS and free bump. :thumbs:

But will anybody buy it for 30k. I totally understand that its probably had more than that spent on it but if I were to spend that kinda money on a car I would want to do the work myself.

last time i talked to kev im sure he said it was around the £60k mark that he had spent :scare:

Probably spent over a 100K on it over the last 10 years. I know what you mean about building it yourself but when all the best possible bits are used in the build and the proven performance figures and Dyno charts are there to see any potential owner should have no doubts this is the real deal!

Standing 1/4 Mile - 9.86 @ 145.52 MPH

0 - 1KM Topspeed - 189mph in 5th Gear. (6 Speed Manual box)

Thanks

Kevin

When running this level of Power the engine should have the same reliability as standard and should last for long time and thousands of miles, but would be hard to put a figure on it.

When racing the car I was running 2.4 Bar and was running around 948RWHP at over 1100 at the Flywheel. Rebuilt the engine twice, one down to reaching the limit of the Stock crank caps, which I replaced with Billet Items and once when I dropped a plug tip which caused damage to a piston and two valves. I guess this is the sort of thing that happens when pushing an engine close to its limits.

Thanks

Kevin

Hey Kev, how many times did you get your engine re-built? How long does it last when running this kind of boost?