Glasgow Crew Came To Visit Aberdeenshire

dawnc

Had a great day out today great roads pity about the not so great weather!! good food, great company and a visit to auntie Bettys :yahoo:

Just wanted to introduce you all to two new members Kera and Molly who loved auntie Betty's ice cream :p

117.jpg

Now those are the furriest Zeds I ever did see. :lol::lol: Very cute though. :thumbs:

Weather never did deter a Zed meet. And such a colourful meet too. B) The Chewits/Solar Orange really stands out on the road. B) They all look so gorgeous! B)B)

neil ya nutter lol

good pics guys that bridge was mental

didnt get many pics but heres the few i did take

10072010628.jpg

10072010626.jpg

10072010625.jpg

10072010627.jpg

the aberdeen weather

10072010629.jpg

never got that swap deal with the 2 kids on the bikes tho lol

Fab pics Dawn! I'm waiting on the one paulie took with me and the handbag and umbrella surfacing lol. Shame the weather wasn't better but still a fabulous day!

Thats my favorite photo of yesterday :lol:

HAHAA great pics girls B) ............ neil that is a cracker of a pic, I am saving that one :lol::lol:

bronze that is no solar lol it is my matt orange wrap :blush:

Spotted that tonight when logged in. :blush: Was so shattered last night, after completing multipule rally stages (Targa roads). Does look good. B)

Good sized meet, 9 cars on such a rotten day. :thumbs:

117.jpg

Crackin' pic Dawn! Jill's saved it as the wallpaper on her laptop! :lol:

Great day out and thanks to all who organised it! :#1:

Cheers,

Doug

PS: Also surprisingly economical... I normally get 380 miles to a tank, but after 345, I still had an indicated 105 to go...!!! :yahoo::dance:

some great pictures B)

Stew, pink really suits you :lol:

Thanks Mike! ;):p

It was a good run.

For anyone that knows Aberdeenshire we went over Glenshee and turned at Balmoral (the Queens Summer pad) over the road toward Tomintoul / Lecht. Turned and went along Donside and past Billy Connollys house. Went from Bridge of Alford to Kincardine O Neil and went over the bridge at Pottarch and over Cairn O Mount to Fettercairn then up the road to Stonehaven.

I hope everyone enjoyed it.

Irfan was dying to swap the Zed for this kids bike but he was having none of it!