INSANITY Training Day 24 Update

nurrish

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to feel the pain now.....luckily last night was more of a stretching session but still got me sweating. Today is my 5th workout and i am not liking the sound of "pure cardio" But i am enjoying it and haven't given up so far. Feeling pains in pretty much every part of my body.

Regarding my diet.....i am just eating as normal but i have cut out snacks and junk food. I am replacing them with high energy supplements and protein shakes.

Drink plenty of water. like 3 litres a day. it keeps u hydrated and will help shift any water retention u have, drink, pee, drink pee!!

That bloke in the picture probably has been nowhere near that sort of training your doing, he probably had a high protein diet and did a famine of water and food b4 that shoot to make him look cut.

best thing is to train then have a days rest , then train again and so on... otherwise u over train, put excess starin on your muscles and u go bkwards, not forwards. if u wana be leaner stick to things like running, cycling, kettlebells and cut out the crap. do heavy weights but once , max twice a week.. its all about doing simple things and reading mags like 'mens health' puts a poor picture in peoples heads.

I have been training for years (recently not been active s much)....I am not going from nothing to 60 with this.

Shuan T (insanity dude) probably popped out his mums hole already with a six pack! I am not disillusioned that by just doing this for 60 days i will end up like him. All i am aiming for is a healthier look and if i shed and tone a few pounds then all is good

DAY 10 !!!

Feeling insane now. Feeling real good and have lots of energy.

I shot a video of what i went through tonight....this was towards the end of the workout (was already pretty funked)

I wasn't going to post this because towards the end i look like a complete ****....but i thought sod it! its worth a laugh :lol: Listen out for a special guest

***beware*** some fat jiggling ***beware***

th_VIDEO0001.jpg

I'm sorry Dave but me and Mrs have just been roaring with laughter, in fact I'm still chuckling. It's the way you keep stopping at the beginning and the sweat clearly shows you've been working hard, hence the break every 2 seconds!!

Respect to posting the video - keep at it and when is the next chapter of the pole dancing!

Keep it up :notworthy:

For all that hard work you should treat yourself to a few beers and a big fat juicy curry - I would!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: yes i am a crazy man

I had been working my ass off for 30 minutes before that recording. The sweat was pouring out of every pore in my body. Which im told is a good thing...

The only reason im doing this is so that i get super good at pole dancing :p

There has been another advantage of doing this......It has made me have a shower every night! for me this is unheard of :wacko:

:lol::lol::lol: yes i am a crazy man

I had been working my ass off for 30 minutes before that recording. The sweat was pouring out of every pore in my body. Which im told is a good thing...

The only reason im doing this is so that i get super good at pole dancing :p

There has been another advantage of doing this......It has made me have a shower every night! for me this is unheard of :wacko:

TMI totally...

:lol::lol::lol: I have to laugh - especially when you'd huff and puff and then get back to the next routine!! You'd dissapear out of shot below the camera and re-appear sweating and puffing as if to say you'd had enough, but no, you kept going!!

You'll have to give us a live demonstration at the Wales meet, maybe a warm up welcome meeting :scare::lol:

I had a marathon a long time ago, I believe they call them Snickers now? :lol:

I am so unfit these days, I used to be fit as a fiddle back in my youth, but can't be bothered now.

If you can get some spare alloys Ian, Nurrish looks like he has plenty of spare tyres!!!! :boxing::lol::lol::lol:

Oi Blades :boxing::boxing:

Not for long though :yahoo:

I had a marathon a long time ago, I believe they call them Snickers now? :lol:

I am so unfit these days, I used to be fit as a fiddle back in my youth, but can't be bothered now.

If you can get some spare alloys Ian, Nurrish looks like he has plenty of spare tyres!!!! :boxing::lol::lol::lol:

Oi Blades :boxing::boxing:

Not for long though :yahoo:

I personally don't see the point in all this 6 pack rubbish, I always think a keg is better value!! :lol: