INSANITY Training Day 24 Update

nurrish

When in florida i saw a promo on TV for an exercise program called "Insanity".....

I have been researching it since i got back and the reviews and opinions of it are just breathtaking....I thought it would be just one of the get fit quick schemes but this is different....its absolutly bonkers and needs dedication to get results...I am used to intense training so hopefully i can "dig deep" and get through it

Was delierved today so i am just planning on when to start it..i will post up some before, during and after shots :lol:

Those who are interested check it out

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/best_sellers/insanity.do?tnt=INS_CTP_B2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the States when I went there was sooo many advert's for this kind of stuff on every 2 minutes of the day :lol:

You will only get out of it what you are prepared to put into it :thumbs:

best of luck Dave

PS, do not forget the before and after pics :snack::snack:

In the States when I went there was sooo many advert's for this kind of stuff on every 2 minutes of the day :lol:

You will only get out of it what you are prepared to put into it :thumbs:

best of luck Dave

PS, do not forget the before and after pics :snack::snack:

Yeah i know heath....but this one caught my eye and lots of research into there are 1000's of people with outstanding results.....but your right your not going to get fit just by watching it...need to put everything you have into it to get results

I have completed the Insanity work out, and it is one of the most difficult things i've done in my life. I thought my fitness levels were good, considering I do a lot of long distance running, and have ran a few marathons, but this work out absolutely hammered me. It hurt muscles I did not know I had. :lol:

Well in Nurrish, you will not look back.

Insanity, p90x, body for life. Their all the same generally. I've never bought into a 'program' because essentially they all teach the same thing. 80% diet, 20% physical. Constantly change exercises to confuse muscles, and most importantly dedication is the key :)

All the best mate, hope it works for you.

Keep us updated, and I may be tempted to buy into it :p

Honestly maz, it is worth the money. It is a 45-60 minute work out each night, six nights a week and they have to film the work out in one shot, as the fitness instuctors can't even complete it without having a good rest.

There is dietry info supplied with the DVD's, however, I did not bother reading them. I simply eat 5 healthy meals a day, and cut out on the alcohol, crisps, fizzy juice and sweets and I was 'jammin!

iso hunt - check

bit comet -check

will have a gander me thinks, ive been meaning to kick myself into shape again, maybe trying to follow a plan will give me the extra boost. If its as hard as people say, i may have to water it down abit as im not the fittest anymore.

Going to be starting 2nd of august (i have a 3 day stag do bender end of july so i dont want that to get in the way of the training) also allows me to get a proper diet and nutrition aspects sorted.

I have decided to make this thread a dairy and a progress thread with pics of before, once every week and then a final outcome.

Had a quick skip through the first dvd and it is looking good with the exercises not being too difficult....so if i do complete the training it should be a good reference to what can actually be achieved for the future :)

Going to be starting 2nd of august (i have a 3 day stag do bender end of july so i dont want that to get in the way of the training) also allows me to get a proper diet and nutrition aspects sorted.

I have decided to make this thread a dairy and a progress thread with pics of before, once every week and then a final outcome.

Had a quick skip through the first dvd and it is looking good with the exercises not being too difficult....so if i do complete the training it should be a good reference to what can actually be achieved for the future :)

Sounds good mate. Is it easy to do at home without extra equipment? Excuse my scepticism but I'm so used to programs where you need to purchase their special resistance elastic bands and special medicine balls and workout mats, or have to purchase their own brand of supplement's. Usually puts me off the programs.

• 1 month later...

Oooooooookay i am on day two into the workout....i took longer than epected getting my ass ready for it...but i am underway.....my knee's are already hurting :byebye:

I may post some before pics so that way it gives me the motivation to keep going just so i don't get ripped by everyone....but then i probably would get ripped any way for posting them...double edged saw or what.... :headhurt:

Anyway wish me luck :surrender:

this is what im promised ShaunTImage1.jpg:lol:

Oooooooookay i am on day two into the workout....i took longer than epected getting my ass ready for it...but i am underway.....my knee's are already hurting :byebye:

I may post some before pics so that way it gives me the motivation to keep going just so i don't get ripped by everyone....but then i probably would get ripped any way for posting them...double edged saw or what.... :headhurt:

Anyway wish me luck :surrender:

this is what im promised ShaunTImage1.jpg:lol:

if you make your ideal muscle tone, you get a free half naked man?????? isn't that a little ghey????