top gear is officially crap

sparky370z

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its been rubbish for ages- not about the cars anymore but just making non car enthusiasts laugh

trouble is we still watch it cos the rest of the programmes are worse lol

I concur..TG tonight was rubbish :thumbdown: On a slightly different note, spotted the Porsche Boxter Spider in Middlesbrough few weeks ago. Looks much nicer than your standard Porsche Boxter IMO but like what James May was saying, it's impractical as a road car..didn't realised you have to put on the roof manually. :surrender:

i actually enjoyed it, was laughing at several parts,

for light entertainment i really enjoyed it.

i watch 5th gear as well, but to be honest i find it quite dull.

nothing really fills the market at the moment

I have to be honest I also was having a good laugh at their expense. Agreed it's not as good as it used to be. I thought the Boxter was pathetic top speed 166 that's terrible, over 40k too. Still glad I have my zed.

i liked it! it made me laugh in a few different places. i didnt like the fact that they apparently did a road trip to poland to see mpg and didnt have time to show it. also getting bored with the star in a reasonably priced car. wish they would drop that bit

They should make a proper car prog with the BTCC highlights.

Not an ITV4 all day job but a proper 30 min to 1 hour highlights prog on a good channel.

Now that would be worth watching.

Why didnt they buy a scooby or evo? Easy get one for sub 5k!

This was exactly what I was thinking. I assumed I must have missed some important qualifying rule at he start of the show.

As for having lost its way, it did that years ago. I don't expect it to be a car show anymore and as such really enjoy it.

Did you see the exhuast on the porker when it set off round the track?!? I thought it was going to rip itself off!!! :scare:

I noticed that also - didn't look good in the slightest, neither was the styling of the bodywork. Another failed attempt by Porsche! Why don't they just stick with the 911 like they have for the last 100 years!!

I miss the days of when TG informed you about cars, even if half of it was clarkson going on about it's flappy padels and other stuff he doesn't ahve a clue about.

I agree with dene, jsut recycled rubbish these days!

However, that ginger wife last night was fit....... as was her brides maid and mum!!...............