370z twin turbo convertible?

BLACK-HAWK

No FI'd Z series have ever left the factory in Japan....

300ZX ;)

Not a True Z series.... Its got an x in it ;) There is a difference!

And just for the welsh boyo's semantics.... No FI'd 350z (or 3707 yet!) has ever left the factory!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
So he's a bu11shitter then :)

Thread revival!!!

Black-Hawk is referring a comment I made on Scoobynet way back when. A neighbour of my parents (who should be on here) has apparently got a unique (built in Japan via special order from Cardiff Nissan) 370z roadster.

That's not very nice Jarvis, don't shoot the messenger :surrender::blush:;)

When I collect my 350z & take it up the old mans, I'm sure the 370z owner will pop over. I'll be armed with my camera phone and get him to pop the bonnet of the 370z for a look.....all should be revealed....or not.

So he's a bu11shitter then :)

Thread revival!!!

Black-Hawk is referring a comment I made on Scoobynet way back when. A neighbour of my parents (who should be on here) has apparently got a unique (built in Japan via special order from Cardiff Nissan) 370z roadster.

That's not very nice Jarvis, don't shoot the messenger :surrender::blush:;)

When I collect my 350z & take it up the old mans, I'm sure the 370z owner will pop over. I'll be armed with my camera phone and get him to pop the bonnet of the 370z for a look.....all should be revealed....or not.

I very much doubt Cardiff Nissan even know where Japan is :lol: I've got a better knowledge of the fast system than the guys in the parts department there have :lol:

Was,nt calling you a bu11sh1tter Deano, you know me better than that :teeth:

Know that Jarv, hence using the winking smiley at the end ;)

I'm defo going to take a damn good look at that 370z the next time I'm given the opportunity :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Had a nice chat with the 370z owner today and he confessed he got a little confused with twin air intakes and twin turbo. So mystery solved, it's a normally aspirated 370z :teeth:

That white paint really sparkles in the sunshine though, lovely.