demon shine spray- any good?

LRF4N

after washing when im not gonna wax i usually give it a quik detail which brings out the shine. its nearly finished i was gonna try megs nxt speed detailer then i came across demon shine spray and shine which is half the price but the label looks kinda cheap lol

anyone tried it before? wot kinda results does it give?

I use Demon Shine.....

Basically after washing the car, it helps the drying process, by letting the water run off easier...

I usually dilute it in a garden sprayer, and after hosing the car down, i spray this on, then towel dry it all off, or go for a quick spin in the car. And thats all I use it for.

Yes it contains some protective materials in it, so you could just leave it...

However I usually wax or quick detail after anyway to give added protection...

I've never understood the purpose of detailing spray? Never ever felt the need to use it. I take it that it's mostly used for when you wash the car then go to a show and need to wipe off picked up dirt?

Read detailing world.

Some people on there buy loads of it but not sure exactly what they use it for.

Buy some Last Touch or a decent spray sealant.

+1. I have used last touch and demon shine. IMO last touch feels like a more expensive product which it is. Its slighly thicker and spreads pretty nice. I use this when drying my car so its a drying aid also. Leaves a nice deep shine and tops up beading.

There is alot of ways to use demon shine. Firstly you can slightly dilute it and throw it over your car and drive off. I personally find it works better undiluted in a spray bottle. Again I use this as a top up and drying aid. If your car is dry Im sure you can dilute it more but at £5 for 2 bottles who cares. Its more watery than LT. Its also doesnt smell as nice. But the shine is on par with it. Beading seems good but a lil tighter on LT but it could have been the rain that day. All in all good stuff for the price and its an excellent first QD spray. :thumbs:

ok guys cheers for the info. wasnt the price that made me look into it but more the size of the bottle. iv been told bigger is better thought i might find out for myself lol :lol:

think il give the speed detailer a go

maz- have a go with quik detailer or another detailing spray. after u wash instead of just drying with a towel spray each panel then dry, ul see the difference right away.

i might just buy demon shine for everyone elses car and use the good stuff on mine lol

its also the way it says get the waxed look in seconds and avoid all the hours of labour. i mean the megs sprays are good but theyre not that good lol

just their sales pitch

I disagree, I think megs last touch is the best qd going, good dilution rates = good value for money

Do you dilute yours? I only use it neat only dilute to use with clay?

I think it should be 1:1 (water/LT) for claying and 4:1 when used as a quick detailer