What have you gone for?!

shire350Z

In desperate need of a new hoover my old ones about dropped to bits and just wondered what you guys were using as wanting a really good one maybe one that even fires water into the carpets also to really bring them up, got a carpet cleaner but thats way to bulky to be getting out each time so ideally looking for a small unit :)

Cheers guys :thumbs:

P.S just to point out as i didnt make it that clear this is for the carpets in my car and the car mats not in the house the Dysons fine for that :lol:

http://www.vax.co.uk/shop/product/carpet-cleaners/heated/Dual-V-Vax-V-124A

the dogs balls but not cheap :shrug: but thats for carpet washing and has a hand tool so you can do the fixed carpets in the car.

this'd do you if your just taking the mats out.

http://www.vax.co.uk/shop/product/carpe ... W91-RS-B-A

prob better gettign a normal vacuum and putting some elbow grease in :p

Good old Henry here for me :D

Bullet proof, bags are cheap and he's got a nice face :lol:

Buy the Numatic (ie unbranded henry) and its cheaper. eBay's the place for em....

Totally agree, use a henry my self and their the best!. You can get right into every corner due to the long hose and small nib and the suction never falters. You pay for quality tho! If you can't get a Henry, try a Hetty, she might be cheaper.

I got 2 dysons, a ball and a normal one, and a henry. Always go for the henry! Just easier for the hose when cleaning the car... But the older Dyson came with a car kit that is pretty useful its got an attachment with brush that spins like a hoover that is good for gettting the carpets nice and clean in the car...

Noticed in Tesco tonight they have the Karcher wet / dry hoovers at 1/2 price... Looked a good deal...

You dont really want to be using a wet / dry carpet vac in a car too often. once a year at least and when you do it needs to be warm and you leave all the windows / doors open..

Carpets will never totally dry and you will get condensation that you will never really get rid of!