iphone 4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky git!!!

I have phoned up 4 times the past week to enquire about my upgrade, i then queued today and finally got through to o2 customer services to find out that my contract is with an o2 franchise, and they can't upgrade me. i need to go back to the store! Why couldn't they tell me that last week!!!

Lucky git!!!

I have phoned up 4 times the past week to enquire about my upgrade, i then queued today and finally got through to o2 customer services to find out that my contract is with an o2 franchise, and they can't upgrade me. i need to go back to the store! Why couldn't they tell me that last week!!!

:wacko: Mate, thats really sh!t!.....However......I have one! :lol::lol:

Lightening quick, lovely to hold and a screen thats just stunning! Very happy.....so far! :thumbs:

Sounds like you are discribing a woman :lol: Jamie got his today, no queing, he ordered on line and it got delivered.

:lol: just trying to imagine what part of a woman you would refer to as a "screen thats just stunning"? :lol:

I wish i didnt have to queue this morning!! 12 shift, then a queue for 2 hours OH and a £25 parking fine because i didnt have change for the parking machine! :wacko:

:worthless:

just downloading OS 4 for my 3GS but its taking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeesssssss :snack:

+1 im getting bored of waiting!

It's worth it guys! You get pretty much everything i have on the iphone4....except the screen, quality, camera, video chat.... :lol::lol:

yeah but ours will still get signal whichever way we hold them :p

:worthless:

just downloading OS 4 for my 3GS but its taking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeesssssss :snack:

+1 im getting bored of waiting!

It's worth it guys! You get pretty much everything i have on the iphone4....except the screen, quality, camera, video chat.... :lol::lol:

yeah but ours will still get signal whichever way we hold them :p

Bit of tin foil or hold i against railings that will help reception!! :lol:

eventually installed OS4 on my 3GS ! :blackeye: Took forever 2 hours - 1 hour download and 1 hour install)- well folks the only visible difference is you get wallpaper behind youricons! :snack:

If you press the home button twice as already mentioned you can pick another app - joy !

The only advantage I can see so far is it runs a bit faster than before - but that could be as its blewn all the cr@p out and cleared all the buffers/logs etc out so lets see.

Thats 2 hours of my life I will never get back! Dont bother :blink:

eventually installed OS4 on my 3GS ! :blackeye: Took forever 2 hours - 1 hour download and 1 hour install)- well folks the only visible difference is you get wallpaper behind youricons! :snack:

If you press the home button twice as already mentioned you can pick another app - joy !

The only advantage I can see so far is it runs a bit faster than before - but that could be as its blewn all the cr@p out and cleared all the buffers/logs etc out so lets see.

Thats 2 hours of my life I will never get back! Dont bother :blink:

Mine took about 25mins to download & install, maybe more people are upgrading at the moment than when i did it :shrug:

Not really that impressed though, multi tasking & wallpaper is permanent - whoopde doo. I still want an Iphone4 though :blush: