Styling opinions please...

Cragus

Sarah is in the process of pricing some bits up for me, namely the rear Amuse half bumper to complete the kit but also the front lip diffuser :cloud9: (sweet) but also :surrender: (low scrapey scrapey).

My question is this. You can get the diffuser in fibreglass like the rest of the kit or get it in carbon. What do you think I should go for? (I am currently rested on carbon). Second question - the carbon is available as plain or twill carbon - which one will set my car off best :wacko:

Heres the link to the parts..

http://www.shineautoproject.com/specaz33.htm

Here is my car just now

CraigAmuse350z.jpg

Here is the lip diffuser :cloud9:

sound-of-turbo-albums-my-black-z-picture14386-main-2.jpg

Dude what you playing at lol...... as nice as that front lip is......... your not going to be able to drive the zed anywhere without smashing it on something. You remember what Glasgow roads are like dont you? :lol: imo you should get your rear bumper and then start saving up for some bad ass wheels as your zed is crying out for them. BUT if I had to choose I would go for fibre glass as WHEN you damage it............ you will be able to get it fixed alot easier than carbon, plus you wont feel as bad WHEN it cracks :lol:

Lets face it............ with the amount of cash you are going to through at the zed....... save up and get the volks you really want :thumbs:

Dude what you playing at lol...... as nice as that front lip is......... your not going to be able to drive the zed anywhere without smashing it on something. You remember what Glasgow roads are like dont you? :lol: imo you should get your rear bumper and then start saving up for some bad ass wheels as your zed is crying out for them. BUT if I had to choose I would go for fibre glass as WHEN you damage it............ you will be able to get it fixed alot easier than carbon, plus you wont feel as bad WHEN it cracks :lol:

Lets face it............ with the amount of cash you are going to through at the zed....... save up and get the volks you really want :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol::blush::blush::blush:

But its so pretty :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

So you think I should just hold off the now and do the rear bumper and bonnet bulge. I love the lip but will cry like a biatch when I crack it. :lol:

Sarah is in the process of pricing some bits up for me, namely the rear Amuse half bumper to complete the kit but also the front lip diffuser :cloud9: (sweet) but also :surrender: (low scrapey scrapey).

Here is the lip diffuser :cloud9:

sound-of-turbo-albums-my-black-z-picture14386-main-2.jpg

I thought C&A went busted ages ago!!!! Clearly not! :p

Yup hold off and get the rear bumper and bonnet.... then save up for the wheels. AFTER you get all that then think about the splitter :lol:

Yes Dad :lol: (By the way I do agree :surrender: )

Lol craigs needs to be told what to do sarah..... you should know this :lol::blush:

Yup hold off and get the rear bumper and bonnet.... then save up for the wheels. AFTER you get all that then think about the splitter :lol:

Yes Dad :lol: (By the way I do agree :surrender: )

Lol craigs needs to be told what to do sarah..... you should know this :lol::blush:

I do require a firm hand..... :lol:

personally if you got the lip i don't think its that noticable.

if you put up a pic and said spot the difference and not told me it had the lip on i would have taken a while to notice. but wheels i would have been straight on it.

they'll have the biggest visual impact.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, my names Craig :wave: . New to this, and newto 350z's. Got myself a 350z fairlady last week, 03 chilli red. Got it home to Ayrshire from Blackpool to find the back section of exhaust gone. So, my initial idea to replace wheels and add spoiler has been put on hold.

I have some ideas I would like to put to you all, let me know if you would agree or not. Looking to tart up a little, not too much just subtle changes make it look more eye catching.

Firstly the exhaust needs done, a guy from Kilmarnock has advised he will do a full custom stainless exhaust system to my spec (shape and sound) for around the same price as a scorpion back section (3-350 ish). Sound like value for money. Any reason why not????

www.mjcustomexhaustsayrshire.co.uk

Next I want to upgrade the tatty wheels, nice ones on it but rather shabby. Thought of refurb but then came across these on ebay and thought they would look smart on red car. Any thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

The black got me thinking and I have since come across these lexus style lights, mmmm, might look pretty smart, would i need front in black also?? If so where and how much. Read somewhere about lights being modified, question is..........is it expensive? Effective??????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-BLACK ... 279e068bec

Sorry, not sure how to hyperlink.......Doh!

Lastly I fancy a spoiler, something quite subtle, just a lip maybe not much more although some of the stuff on ebay iam sure is junk. Like the idea of skirts, and front rear spoilers but need to be subtle not in yer face mentalist type. Any ideas???? All of the above and I forgot to mention I am skint after spending 7.5k on her so be gentle if you have any ideas. Cheers

Hello there, my names Craig :wave: . New to this, and newto 350z's. Got myself a 350z fairlady last week, 03 chilli red. Got it home to Ayrshire from Blackpool to find the back section of exhaust gone. So, my initial idea to replace wheels and add spoiler has been put on hold.

I have some ideas I would like to put to you all, let me know if you would agree or not. Looking to tart up a little, not too much just subtle changes make it look more eye catching.

Firstly the exhaust needs done, a guy from Kilmarnock has advised he will do a full custom stainless exhaust system to my spec (shape and sound) for around the same price as a scorpion back section (3-350 ish). Sound like value for money. Any reason why not????

sounds good

http://www.mjcustomexhaustsayrshire.co.uk

Next I want to upgrade the tatty wheels, nice ones on it but rather shabby. Thought of refurb but then came across these on ebay and thought they would look smart on red car. Any thoughts?

35 offsets not brilliant should be nearer 20

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

The black got me thinking and I have since come across these lexus style lights, mmmm, might look pretty smart, would i need front in black also?? If so where and how much. Read somewhere about lights being modified, question is..........is it expensive? Effective??????

Link removed

LEDs from Zmanalex are popular

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-BLACK ... 279e068bec

Sorry, not sure how to hyperlink.......Doh!

Lastly I fancy a spoiler, something quite subtle, just a lip maybe not much more although some of the stuff on ebay iam sure is junk. Like the idea of skirts, and front rear spoilers but need to be subtle not in yer face mentalist type. Any ideas???? All of the above and I forgot to mention I am skint after spending 7.5k on her so be gentle if you have any ideas. Cheers