Finally ready for you to see!

rog518

Hi everyone,

Been around for a little while and finally got my new Zed a month ago but due to going out and getting drunk and working havent had the time to clean it untill now! :yahoo:

Spent 4hrs putting on my spacers (thanks CS) and while I was there cleaned the wheels,calipers and arches. Then spent 10hrs yesterday washing,clay bar-ing,polishing and waxing! Finished just in time for the game. The previous owner hardly ever cleaned it so took some doing but here are the results.

Also fitted a stubby (to prevent the obvious comments) and some nice new mats (thanks Alex) and in a couple of weeks fitting the new axle kit also from Alex to do away with the dreaded clicking! I have some clear reflectors to go on (thanks Sarah) but realised mine are smoked not the orange so unsure at the mo!

Anyway thank you to everyone that has helped along the way and look forward to meeting some of you at some meets in the future :thumbs:

Rog

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg

IMG_4677.jpg

IMG_4679.jpg

IMG_4685.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone! Really happy with the car and defo brings a big smile to my face whenever i'm in it :D

Got the inside hoovered and washed and the exaust polished today so all set for some cruising in the sun.