GGRRRRRR ... hit z and run rant

Cragus

Yup....my luck continues!

Some a$$ pirate decided to hit my freshly painted amuse front ended and drive off - no note, nothing

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

I don't even have the energy to rant anymore. Instead of paying £430 road tax at the end of this month I think I might be buying a banger instead.

There was like a white powdery residue all over one side....I dont know if this is a product of fibre class cracking or what???

Polished most of the small stuff out bit still a couple of relatively big score/grazes that are not going anywhere. Needs painted again so I reckon I will just get the bonnet bulge and get them both done at once.

....i will take pics when I calm down. If I am sober enough - beer is numbing my pain right now!

no luck mate... Find him and send him my way- revenge dentist style! Il maybe even give u my uniform and let u loose on him lol

Your telling me mate! Ach, its one of those things - we all go through similar things at some point. If I find them though I will take you up on the dental torture!

On another note, tooth is still playing up - think it is 2nd one from the back as you say - root canal needed - that sounds sore :scare:

Oh Craig what an absolute :rant::rant: Soooooo sorry for you :(

Thanks guys - just have to get over it and paint it! Its the fact its only been painted about a month ago that crack me up.

How much for the Shine Amuse rear half bumper Sarah :ninja:

Sorry to hear that mate..... your not having much luck on the old zed front............ you sure you havent peed off your mrs or something and she is going around trashing your car :lol:;)

Oh Craig what an absolute :rant::rant: Soooooo sorry for you :(

Thanks guys - just have to get over it and paint it! Its the fact its only been painted about a month ago that crack me up.

How much for the Shine Amuse rear half bumper Sarah :ninja:

PM'd - speak to you in the week :)