My Supernatural experience Pics P2

martinmac

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, forgot to say, as well as not actually doing it myseld I borrowed the red mist of Chris, thanks mate. :lol:

In the running for 'tightes/lazyest/beer drinking mod'.............. :lol: Please don't ban me :shrug:

• 3 weeks later...
Well so far anyway. :)

As those of you that attended Wales will know, I was very fortunate to have Supernatural wax put on the car to demonstrate how good it was. :thumbs:

The results were amazing. Chesterfield has some good shots so I will ask him to post some more pics.

filephp.jpg

I did the drive on the Sunday and then drove 3 hours home. The car was caked in bugs and bird muck as well as a good layer of dust.

I didnt have time to do anything with the car yesterday and have just washed it now using Megs Gold Class.

Everything came straight off and its gleaming again :teeth:

After the Supernatural was applied at Moreton Park I was asked to pour a bucket of water on it, the water ran straight off which was amazing. Even now there wasnt much to towel off.

OK so its expensive and not very durable so needs regular top ups. It gives an amazing finish though so for guys who like to detail its well worth the price.

I have been using Dodo Juice Purple Haze up to now and thought that was very good but there is no comparison.

We had brilliant day Thank you for inviting us.

The supernatural wax should be durable for about 6 months. However you can top up in between stripping the wax back. If you feel the supernatural is not as durable as purple haze then I would be interested in your findings.

Are you using a wax safe shampoo? As this will effect the durability of the wax. Dodo state that the supernatural will last for up to six months.

Using red mist as a quick detailer will also top up the durability of the wax as it is preliminary a paint sealant whilst removing any oily residue.

:thumbs:

i was told not to use red mist straight after waxing, but to wait 24 hours as it can strip the wax off. after 24 hours the wax has cured enough and it will be fine to use on top.

I don't know about it stripping but certainly the Supernatural can 'rehaze' and need wiped over again so I would always wait before giving it a QD / sealant on the top

If the weather holds, Ill be playing with the SN this evening. Ive got a range of colours to try it on now, and really looking forward to seeing it on Tracys car as its black :thumbs: As the Zed was done with it at Wales, Ill be able to report on the durability too as its been outside for a while recently.