*WARNING* If clowns freak you out.. dont look!!

DoogyRev

As this is my 350th post I just thought I would say a few words......

What a great forum - Well done everyone, especially the Mod's :thumbs:

I have been a member of a few forums in the past and this is the only one that has the knowledge, information and atmosphere that a forum should have. Long may it continue !! :yahoo:

The last year+ has been great on here and its been really good to meet people at the events I have been to. Long may it continue :clap: ....... I hope I have not offended anyone :surrender:

And for those who have looked at this post and might be a little afraid (you know who you are).............

sticker.jpg

Sleep well :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks again everyone :#1:

I literally thought i was over the picture of the clown in my head, then BANG!! i get sucked in to reading it again.

i will be sleeping with the light on and my mums ringing me every half hour to make sure im ok :scare::blink:

You were warned !!!! :lol:

Thanks every one :thumbs: .. I have noted that Husky joined after me and has 7K+ posts..... I now feel a little ashamed :surrender:

I literally thought i was over the picture of the clown in my head, then BANG!! i get sucked in to reading it again.

i will be sleeping with the light on and my mums ringing me every half hour to make sure im ok :scare::blink:

You were warned !!!! :lol:

Thanks every one :thumbs: .. I have noted that Husky joined after me and has 7K+ posts..... I now feel a little ashamed :surrender:

shh :blush::blush::blush: just move country, worked for me

I knew that was going to totally FREAK me out but i still had to look! I am literally shaking at my desk and in need of a tranquilizer! :cry: I won't sleep tonight i'm sure!

I knew all the Coulrophobic's would not be able to resist quick peek :lol::lol::lol:

Congrats! PM M13KYF for your sticker. :thumbs:

Will do, thanks :thumbs:

Its such a shame I am busy this weekend, the Balloon Modelling Exhibition was booked before wales :thumbdown:

I might be able to make it to your Hotel in the wee hours on Saturday night though !!! :ninja:

Only joking, due to a family engagement I am unable to make it (quite gutted) :console: ..... plus my Clown costume is being dry cleaned :lol:

I hope you all have a great time, those that are going :band:

PS... I am not that scary really :surrender: