S2000 Knowledgeable people

rtbiscuit

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biccy boy, that reminds me, you know that one we were looking at. the seats have been recovered as it doesnt come like that stock. looks to be done very well though.

So with one hand you'll smack him one for selling up and with the other you help him find his new weapon of choice?

I'm confused... :snack:

biccy boy, that reminds me, you know that one we were looking at. the seats have been recovered as it doesnt come like that stock. looks to be done very well though.

yeah already figured that. but it did look nice.

that and the aftermarket alloys and the fact that it might be a mugen version (need to get some more pics) made it very tempting. loved the red body work as well, the only down side was its an import. will have to see if its still available in a few weeks.

I had a Metallic Indy Yellow one a few years ago - awesome motors, great fun to drive, can be driven sensibly or to the limit. 100% reliable, mine had a gruppe M filter and HKS exhaust and sounded superb! Bought it straight off the boat from Japan and got it through SVA myself (wouldnt do one again!!!). Didnt like the colour of it initially but when polished up its a lovely metallic!

Definitely worth giving it a test drive, only downer was its a little cramped / claustrophobic inside with the roof up, pretty much the same as a Boxster.

Few pics of my one....

s2k4.jpg

s2k5-1.jpg

s2k2.jpg

s2k7.jpg

s2k6.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

If you were to use an S2000 on motorways mainly, what kind of MPG do you think they would return? Anybody know?

Been looking at these myself along with Honda Civic Type-R's?

some of the stats i'm reading say about 35 mpg, maybe more, depending on how you drive.

combined useage is about 28 mpg

and urban is something like 25 mpg.

being that my combined is about 24 mpg at the moment thats not to bad :lol:

That's not too bad if you could get 30mpg. (Although I achieved 32mpg in zed on Saturday going to Japfest).

I do approx 360miles a week, so I'm looking at trying to find a car that will give me my mileage coverage on one full tank.

Looks like the S2000 might justy do that :)

Good luck with you search. They are a really nice car :teeth:

If you guys are worried about mpg get a 1l Nissan micra or something.... annoyed the help out of me when my dad back in the day said to take it easy with his 5.7l Chevy.... why have it if you can't afford to use it...

These cars are the ugliest things on the road imo. Shite 90's wedge design which was the precursor for the Z4, horrid interior, frenetic VTEC dog @*!#.

Hate them. They may be rapid driven properly, but the car looks 15 years old imo, even the new ones.........

These cars are the ugliest things on the road imo. Shite 90's wedge design which was the precursor for the Z4, horrid interior, frenetic VTEC dog @*!#.

Hate them. They may be rapid driven properly, but the car looks 15 years old imo, even the new ones.........

so your not a fan then :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:blush::lol: