Do you guys flash?

bigmike20vt

I usually give a wee flash to fellow zed owners :thumbs: And i've had a few spotted posts aswell which is always good.

There is two zed's that cut about Hamilton with older women driving them, and I never bother flashing them anymore after both gave me dirty looks. :lol::lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually give a wee flash to fellow zed owners :thumbs: And i've had a few spotted posts aswell which is always good.

There is two zed's that cut about Hamilton with older women driving them, and I never bother flashing them anymore after both gave me dirty looks. :lol::lol:

i know the ones!

I'm normaly in the Vectra when I see them so I never wave - I'd look like a mentalist :teeth:

Took the Vectra to Abbey 2weeks ago & seen about 10 zeds on the trip. Came back from there yesterday in the Z & saw none :dry:

I also end up spraying the wind screen alot by mistake as everything is on the other side to the Mondeo so if anyone sees a crazy man washing his windscreen and wipers going like the clappers that means hello!!!!

Brilliant......I know exactly what you mean :lol:

I got so excited the other day when I noticed another Zed heading my way that I became all flustered and..............whoops wrong stalk!!! Wipers going, by the time I realised, he had passed. :bangin:

My missus thought I was so sad for even contemplating flashing a car that I have no idea about who the owner is................they just don't understand.

I flash and wave and scream - yipeee another zed :lol:

Some respond and some run for the hills :wacko: not sure why :wave:

Neil and Stephen, I hope the old women in Hamilton does not refer to me.. :lol: though I'm EK and rarely in Hamilton ;)

Gave a red 370Z a wave on my way to Surrey, got a wave back too.

I was going clockwise, he was going anti and was stuck in slow moving traffic just ahead of the Dartford Tunnel.

And on the way back, I passed a Kuro 350Z going the same direction on the M25, looked and smiled and then stuck behind me for a fair bit, and occasional lead changes.

Kuro continued onto the M23 while I stayed on the M25.

Neil and Stephen, I hope the old women in Hamilton does not refer to me.. :lol: though I'm EK and rarely in Hamilton ;)

I'm not sure if it is you, its a gun metal zed and the plate ends with "ZED" ?? ;)

:lol::lol:

Stephen you rascal :lol:

OK... So not got a Z yet but I flash to fellow Type-R owners though most of them just give me a confused look.

But did go past a convoy of about 10 Type-R's with NL on there plates (netherlands i think) yesterday coming back from Japfest and everyone gave a wave or thumbs up :teeth:

I have come from a fiat coupe, i was nathr on fccuk.org. I have seen a few zed's about and i always wave, but id say its been 50/50 wether i get anything back.

Keep waving/flashing though im sure you will bump into someone off here :thumbs: