ANOTHER THING OFF MY TO DO LIST (BUMPER TUCK)

fakeindian

Okay so I've had the day off work and have been getting bored :yawn: so I thought I'd do a little car mod....

I have decided to do the bumper tuck to show off my nice shiny scorpion back box :teeth:

what do ya think?? (sorry I'm crap at taking photo's :blush: )

P5140023.jpg

P5140024.jpg

P5140025.jpg

this is the guide I followed:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/350z-diy-bum ... 15681.html

looks amazing, ive got the scorpion with similar body to urs, thinking about doing mines but dont have the bottle to drill holes in my bumper, does it flex well without cracking ?

looks amazing, ive got the scorpion with similar body to urs, thinking about doing mines but dont have the bottle to drill holes in my bumper, does it flex well without cracking ?

Same here mate, don't really feel comfy drilling through the bumper. I like your bumper tuck, but the one in the guide I don't like, looks far too busy.

well it shouldn't.... but i think i pushed to hard on the bumper and have got some spider cracks but it's more on the underside that you can't see any more..... plus i need to get my rear bumper touched up as someone has hit it so i'm not to fussed :)

looks mint mate B)

I did mine in 2min without any drilling or screwing, just swung the brackets upwards instead of down and then tiewraped them together ;)

This is a much easier way. I've had mine secured like this for years with no problems