Server problem??

Fine for me atm, sure your ISP isnt busy?

Although saying that the bots were just on, so could have been slow and I missed it :blush:

I've had trouble a couple of times today Chris just crawls to stop when you try you log on and then can take ages for pages to open until the bots go and anoy another forum :dry:

yeah and it takes my overloaded work laptop down with it :lol: no idea why :shrug:

Now that just makes no sense what so ever! What browser are you using? Maybe that hangs if it doesnt get a response from the server. Any decent browser shouldnt do that. I blame your work laptop for being cack :lol:

yeah and it takes my overloaded work laptop down with it :lol: no idea why :shrug:

Now that just makes no sense what so ever! What browser are you using? Maybe that hangs if it doesnt get a response from the server. Any decent browser shouldnt do that. I blame your work laptop for being cack :lol:

work switched to google mail (stupid) which due to the wonder of cloud based systems means to do anything on it requires band width :dry: when the forum dies my bandwidth seems to go with it :shrug: hence killing my email, calendar, contacts, task lists :lol: made of fail

work switched to google mail (stupid) which due to the wonder of cloud based systems means to do anything on it requires band width :dry: when the forum dies my bandwidth seems to go with it :shrug: hence killing my email, calendar, contacts, task lists :lol: made of fail

Your IT department need shooting. There is no logical reason for the forum not responding to kill anything else. I have gmail at home and it doesnt do it to mine. I can only imagine your browser fails :lol::p

Your IT department need shooting. There is no logical reason for the forum not responding to kill anything else. I have gmail at home and it doesnt do it to mine. I can only imagine your browser fails :lol::p

i would probably agree actually, its firefox. i hate it.

but then, wait... get this: google mail doesnt work with google chrome :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so we have to use firefox :thumbdown: tbh the laptop is running a fair amount of stuff and this is the nail in the coffin :lol: