Server problem??

I'm sensing they are really trying to save some money. Free mail, free browser :lol: You must be running a lot for a little old browser like FF to kill it. Although I have seen FF eat over 100MB RAM just for Gmail.

I'm sensing they are really trying to save some money. Free mail, free browser :lol: You must be running a lot for a little old browser like FF to kill it. Although I have seen FF eat over 100MB RAM just for Gmail.

yeah i generally have to have 4 tabs of the mail to cross info from different email streams into others. then the calender etc.

then i have a seperate firefox with about 5 work related tabs

then another firefox with my personal tabs, hotmail, forum, faceplant, google etc.

int he background its usually running work related programs here and there.

its getting on a bit now and its a crappy dell :thumbdown:

It appears that the measures taken to restrict the bots are no longer working. Will have a look and see what can be done. Also there seems to be some new chinese bot thats crawling the site a lot now. Why cant they just stick to their censored internet in China -it was better for us. :lol: I reckon since Google backed out of China, they have taken to developing their own rival..

Also there seems to be some new chinese bot thats crawling the site a lot now. Why cant they just stick to their censored internet in China -it was better for us. :lol:

Noticed that. Often seems to be whilst you lot are still sleeping when I log on. :lol:

Also there seems to be some new chinese bot thats crawling the site a lot now. Why cant they just stick to their censored internet in China -it was better for us. :lol:

Noticed that. Often seems to be whilst you lot are still sleeping when I log on. :lol:

Whats that :lol:

Yeah, we often hear you howling in the late hours :p:lol:

Yeah, we often hear you howling in the late hours :p:lol:

tis true :p

it does get creepily quite and then i realise im the only one on... :blush: