Any Celebs??

Neilp

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that video made me cringe the whole way through :wacko:

:lol: +100000 his dictionary only consists of a few words, yeh mad, cool check it, init, wicked :lol:

:lol: agreed, apparently he wants me to look at his video or something?? hmm i think not.

plus, he was leaning on the car like max power model. paintwork damage :thumbdown:

My zed was owned by Skepta and still has his private plate. Does that count? Lol

Who the f*ck is Skepta :lol:, hope you checked down the side of his seat for baggies.

R

No idea, but looks like a fud.

My zed was owned by Skepta and still has his private plate. Does that count? Lol

Who the f*ck is Skepta :lol:, hope you checked down the side of his seat for baggies.

R

:notworthy:

From the quick fast forward through it, did you notice the reprobate with the scarf covering his face? Do you think he's worried about inhaling this volcanic ash?

R

:notworthy:

From the quick fast forward through it, did you notice the reprobate with the scarf covering his face? Do you think he's worried about inhaling this volcanic ash?

PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

Hate it when they do the gun signal with the hands makes me want to smack em one in the mouth, reminds me when I was on the London underground last week a group of rude boys with hoodies strolling as if they own the place walking like they had something stuck up their ar$e, thinking they are hard, couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag :bangin:

did he leave it in good condition? did you buy it from him in person?

He was in Aya Napa so i got it off his mate, its his name on the logbook as previous owner though. The videos awfull huh :lol:

These are better songs though ;)

I really like his new song :p