New proud Z owner

Hi just like to say hi to all on forum been reading a while trying to sort out clutch noise issues with my 57 plate z. Nissan still saying characteristic of car but in not sure its now beginning to frustrate me a fantastic car ive waited 5 long years to be able to afford and its noisy until you push the clutch in.anybody help would be much appreciated cheers paul

I've always found the clutch a little noisy compared to other cars but learned to live with it, also had clutch replaced month or two back and that made a huge difference. Still little noisy but nothing like it was before.

Welcome to the forum by the way :wave:

Welcome to the club Paul..........I'm sure someone on here will have the feedback you need!

There's a few very technically minded members who have been great with advice when I've needed it.

Have fun with the new motor :thumbs:

Hi all thanks for the warm welcome i am based in Leyland Lancs. so if anybody local has had any clutch issues and could shed some light maybe meet up and have a listen/compare just to see if nissan are correct and it is a characteristic of the car (still not convinced)