A Few Mods Cooking Up

nurrish

I apologise in advance for the horrendous pun :blush:

Car is currently off the road due to not having any brakes......perfect opportunity to have a play around :D

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

I am going to have a look around to see what has been done with the inside of the lights....What i will be doing is blacking out the orange strip and putting in some bright white l.e.ds which will act as side lights. I am open to suggestions to what else i can do ;)

Also painting my door handles

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

have you sprayed those in your kitchen?

Yes of course i did....surly the best place to spray stuff :blackeye:

i made that mistake once before at uni, was spraying a project piece red. put paper down etc. finished and lifted the paper up to find i had stained the floor pink, all except the nice little square where the newspaper was :blush:

Nice one Dave and as usual sneaky :surrender:

I would wait and see how you get on with this ;) i might have mine done all black interior including the strip :thumbs: Have always wanted to do this but worried about condensation :scare:

why did you not send the door handle to your uncle to do a pro job? And did you consider GM instead of black? IMHO it would look better B)

PS. i need the fix and tools :p

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist doing something else to your car :p Always got to applaud your balls for trying different things, perhaps you should show Bennett how to do it :lol:

Hey watch it ol' chap :boxing: I taught him all he know :p

Nice one Dave :thumbs: The black door handles will really suit your car - I take it you are keeping the carbon fibre after all?

Gawd knows :wacko:

I am thinking gettin the headlight insides sprayed GM, have the reflector black with built in white leds :)

Nice one Dave :thumbs: The black door handles will really suit your car - I take it you are keeping the carbon fibre after all?

Gawd knows :wacko:

I am thinking gettin the headlight insides sprayed GM, have the reflector black with built in pink leds :)

Good idea :thumbs:

Nice :thumbs:

Would love to get rid of that stupid orange reflector... Spoils the car IMO :dry:

All ive heard is that condensation is a biatch if you don't seal them properly. Im too damn lazy to keep taking them out and putting a hairdryer on them to clear it.

The inside of my car is a condensation magnet as it is, I don't want it on my lights too :bangin:

Looking B) , apart from the grubby paw prints on the handles!!! :p

Yeah yeah i know :p

Fingers crossed my brakes will be sorted by the weekend! then i can drop it and get it finished off! Eager to get my spacers on :dummy:

However i don't think i will have my lights back together by then :bang:

Why do i do these things :bangin::bangin: