Nae luck recently...

Cragus

So I dropped my car off to have the rear panel painted after someone stole my tommy k and also to have a nismo v1 spoiler fitted. I got a call at lunch time to say, since I had left a delivery lorry across from the workplace hit the front end of my car :doh: It tried to sneak away but heard the crunch and rushed outside to catch him in the act.

On a positive note, the bodyshop have been really helpful so far! I am having a jaguar XKR delivered as a courtesy car tomorrow. The front bumper needs replaced along with a few other parts.

Here is my car before it went in...

SAM_0316.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I will say is the bodyshop have been really helpful so far! I am having a jaguar XKR delivered as a courtesy car tomrrow.

Thats not being helpful, thats just asking for trouble. You are a member of the RAC or AA arent you?

I like the Nismo V2, but it depends how different from the crowd you want to be?

Also will the van drivers insurance be paying up or is it off the books repair? As the aftermarket front is likely to be cheaper than a new oem from Nissan.

This is the perfect chance for you to buy a full kit.... charge the insurance for the front bumper and come to an arrangement with the painter on how much he will actually charge you ;) You wanted to mod the zed craig.................. heres your chance :thumbs:

Please don't go tacky 'evil' looking, the car in that picture is already stunning tbh :headhurt:

Don't worry - tacky will be avoided. Eventually I would like something a little different and a bit more menacing looking (I am not trying to be DK from tokoyo drift :lol: )Dont like being rushed into these things but .... :blush:

P.S. How much is a Nissan OEM front bumper for a facelift Zed? (56 plate)

For insurance purposes when i had a quote to repiar my car the garage quoted £337.24 about a year ago but you would need vat adding to that i think, just to give you a rough idea.

What I will say is the bodyshop have been really helpful so far! I am having a jaguar XKR delivered as a courtesy car tomrrow.

Thats not being helpful, thats just asking for trouble. You are a member of the RAC or AA arent you?

I like the Nismo V2, but it depends how different from the crowd you want to be?

Also will the van drivers insurance be paying up or is it off the books repair? As the aftermarket front is likely to be cheaper than a new oem from Nissan.

Are you the author of a thread which provided details of a brothers purchase of such a car. Thats what I immediately though of when they told me what they would be dropping off.

Trying to get things moving with the bodyshop....may not have details to Monday but I will keep you posted ;)

Oh, if you do go with the Amuse, under no circumstance are you allowed to even look at Dotz wheels, or even think about getting a respray in Pearl White.

There are enough copy-cats in Scotland as it is!

And my original one will be in Glasgow tomorrow till Sunday, so keep a look out!

Oh, if you do go with the Amuse, under no circumstance are you allowed to even look at Dotz wheels, or even think about getting a respray in Pearl White.

And my original one will be in Glasgow tomorrow till Sunday, so keep a look out!

Lexx why dont you join us on sunday for our static meet?

Lexx why dont you join us on sunday for our static meet?

Sorry to briefly hijack the thread.

It's supposed to be a romantic break for the 2 of us......however..... ;)