Nae luck recently...

Cragus

That Z looks lovely, id just keep it that way, personally dont like modded bumpers! Bit tacky!

Nice of you to say mate! :thumbs: I really like my car but want to be a bit unique - its only tacky if you pick the wrong things or are cheap ass!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I will say is the bodyshop have been really helpful so far! I am having a jaguar XKR delivered as a courtesy car tomrrow.

Thats not being helpful, thats just asking for trouble. You are a member of the RAC or AA arent you?

:lol: so bitter chris

That Z looks lovely, id just keep it that way, personally dont like modded bumpers! Bit tacky!

Nice of you to say mate! :thumbs: I really like my car but want to be a bit unique - its only tacky if you pick the wrong things or are cheap ass!

I love the way it looks at the moment but it is your Z! By the way dude, where did you get the red brembo calipers? They look sweet!

Cragus: how does the XKR compare to the zed :p handling and out right performance :teeth: I did not like them but there is one that passes by my house with presumably aftermarket exhaust and it sounds schweeeeet B)

Demolition49: Zmanalex does then in any colour and i think Paul T has a set in red for sale at reduced price ;)

I love the way it looks at the moment but it is your Z! By the way dude, where did you get the red brembo calipers? They look sweet!

Pault on here did them - he has a set for sale right now in red ;)

Cragus: how does the XKR compare to the zed :p handling and out right performance :teeth: I did not like them but there is one that passes by my house with presumably aftermarket exhaust and it sounds schweeeeet B)

Demolition49: Zmanalex does then in any colour and i think Paul T has a set in red for sale at reduced price ;)

Lets face it V8 and supercharger are always going to sound good :lol:

Even though it is a big bit of car, it really can shift! Very plush, comfy and lots of nice gadgets! Colour of the dash is horrible though! More of an old mans sport car though - its very different from a Z. Nice, but different

Even though it is a big bit of car, it really can shift! Very plush, comfy and lots of nice gadgets! Colour of the dash is horrible though! More of an old mans sport car though - its very different from a Z. Nice, but different
I've always fancied one of them and didn't realise until I was behind one, how wide they are! :scare: The tyres seemed huge too. Its going to be a totally different car to the Zed I'd imagine, they start off at artound £60k don't they?

Yours looks a beauty. I'd be well chuffed getting one of them as a courtesy car. Take all the time you want with my Zed :)

(Preparing from a flaming off Chris now :fishslap: )

Yeah they are wide...the twin exhausts at each side are B) Even better than that though are the vents on the front that have 'Supercharger' on them. Handling wise, it is so planted! Hold corners a dream. I am surprised at the amount of attention it has been getting today.

Yeah Shuck - £60,000 and upwards :wacko:

How did you manage to get a V8 supercharger as a courtesy car? I will be lucky if i get a like for like. Normally i get hook up with something a lot smaller and slower like a Ford KA or fiesta :dry:

Didn't even ask for like for like - thought i was going to get hit with a honda jazz - that the way my luck usually goes. But the gentleman said you are entitled to like for like. We dont have a Nissan though - the closest thing we have is a jag :yawn: ..............XKR :evil::lol: