Nae luck recently...

Cragus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, if you do go with the Amuse, under no circumstance are you allowed to even look at Dotz wheels, or even think about getting a respray in Pearl White.

There are enough copy-cats in Scotland as it is!

And my original one will be in Glasgow tomorrow till Sunday, so keep a look out!

Darn - A respray in white with Dotz wheels was on the list too- thats the look I was going for :lol:;)

Going off the Amuse...its starting to sound as common :lol::blush:

Who has your original Lexx and why are you heading up these parts?

I have my original! and I will be heading North.

Lived in Glasgow for 4 years, and still in love with the place. Regularly head up for a weekend when I get time off,.

Ah! Misread that. :lol: Did you have yours before Paul?

You love Glasgow? You must hate where you live right now! :lol: Jesting! Its not that bad I guess - good for a night out! :thumbs:

Don't say it was never FOC :scare:

Anyway are you going with the Amuse bumper? i would have gone for this if i had seen Paul Ts zed first. Its really aggressive and evil in combo with the eyelids!

anyway go luck with everything :thumbs:

Anyway are you going with the Amuse bumper? i would have gone for this if i had seen Paul Ts zed first. Its really aggressive and evil in combo with the eyelids!

FOC? I am guessing full on collision? :lol: A truck hit the front but not at any great speed so not that bad - bad enough though :dry:

FOC? I am guessing full on collision? :lol: I wasn't there so cant give intricate details but as far as I am aware the trck driver reversed into the front so not that bad = bad enought though :dry:

I would like to go for the Amuse - looking expensive though so will have to see how it pans out!

:bangin: I was referring to the XKR :p

You seemed intrigued about something so i was wondering if you had read the small print and found out that it was not FOC (Free Of Charge) :scare:

Why are you worried about the cost of the Amuse. Isn't it being paid for?

Just cheek the price of the OEM Nissan bumper and check with Chilli who has special discounts for AFAIK Shine Amuse copies and charged the truck drive or his insurer with the "help" of your garage ;) This are always the opportunity to mod your car for little outlay :p

Craig... am guessing u wont b making the meet on sunday then? :lol:

XKR should be pretty sweet - V8 oh yeah. They said it is like for like with the zed B)

Pretty upset about the z still though! Will see what pans out with the insurance and keep you guys posted.

Paul had the Amuse first

So what your saying is, you copied a Scot? :lol:;):lol:

quality :#1:

coulnt believe it when you called me today, was utter gobsmacked :bang:

im sure you will gain out of it in the long run just need to be without you car for a little while

oh and amuse FTW :drunk:

Paul had the Amuse first

So what your saying is, you copied a Scot? :lol:;):lol:

quality :#1:

coulnt believe it when you called me today, was utter gobsmacked :bang:

im sure you will gain out of it in the long run just need to be without you car for a little while

oh and amuse FTW :drunk:

I couldnt believe it either! Said to Ashley- I hate leaving my car. Got your text saying 'In good hands...' and then the dreaded call. Hopefully some good will come of it - had enough bad luck recently! Your man is really been good so far in how he is dealing with it so thumbs up to him!

For reference, Nissan quoted me £817.80 for an OEM bumper for an 04. :scare: Shine N2 arriving soon though, woop! :thumbs:

That can't be right!?!

They ain't called the Stealers for nothing. :lol:

I know they are stealers mate but that just robbery! It can't be right - who gave you that figure?

For reference, Nissan quoted me £817.80 for an OEM bumper for an 04. :scare: Shine N2 arriving soon though, woop! :thumbs:

That can't be right!?!

I know they are stealers mate but that just robbery! It can't be right - who gave you that figure?

Phoned Nissan myself. Had my front bumper similarily perferated, so did the same checking up, etc. :thumbs:

That can't be right!?!

Phoned Nissan myself. Had my front bumper similarily perferated, so did the same checking up, etc. :thumbs:

What Nissan dealership was that because I am calling them :lol: