slam panel install

andlid

cheers guys of the 350z-uk team that sent this to my home!

B)

SNV35282.JPG

Pre install photo:

SNV35284.JPG

After install photos:

SNV35285.JPG

SNV35286.JPG

SNV35288.JPG

SNV35289.JPG

:dance:

:evil: A

The black 'thingys' (sorry the technicial term) was easy enough to get out used a knife and plied them up and pulled the internal black thingy out and then took out the lower thingy :drunk::disguise: < install is the reverse...

I dont think that a change of style is possible unfortunately. The design has been limited to the options of brushed or polished only in order to keep costs down. Once we start adding more variables to each individual panel, the cost would start to go up as the operator would then be having to spend more time setting the jobs up before cutting.

Hopefully once announced Im sure people will be remarkably impressed with the price compared to the same items available from other brand names.

When I was taking my bumper off I abliterated two of those black thingys before I realised you have to take the centre out first :lol:

Actually you dont ;) You lift the center up slightly and the lower part will pull out easily, just dont pull the center part all the way up that makes it harder :)

When I was taking my bumper off I abliterated two of those black thingys before I realised you have to take the centre out first :lol:

Actually you dont ;) You lift the center up slightly and the lower part will pull out easily, just dont pull the center part all the way up that makes it harder :)

:scare: There was no way I could lift it out without taking the inner bit thingy off first... :snack:

:scare: There was no way I could lift it out without taking the inner bit thingy off first... :snack:

You were not trying hard enough then :p Now where is the camcorder? :blush:

The mistake people make is that they lift the center section then try to pull it out by tugging at the center piece then breaking the odd clip in the process. This makes it harder, once you pop the center lower it slightly and then lift the lower section up. Piece of ****. :)