The wait is over!Ready for show season *Pic Heavy*

shire350Z

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That really is a credit to you James. Looks absolutely brilliant. The only thing that's not my taste is the roof but that's just MY taste. I love everything else - its a real stunner! Well done! :thumbs:

(is your boot clean though?) :lol:

Sure is!

Cant make my mind up about the roof yet whether or not to get it lacquered just not sure if it will come out perfect or not or may just revert to black

Go piano black James you now you want to and it would finish you fantastic work off nicely ...... but then I'm biassed

post-5517-135011877106_thumb.jpg

Top job james!

The zed is looking stunning :thumbs: Good you went with the smoothed look for the skirts and bumper but i would have left out the zed badge especially as it will look out of place with the toe hook installed ;)

I think the carbon roof will be ok if lacquered if not revert to the black roof which looks equally B)

few more little tweeks not that anyone will ever notice them :lol: buts its that all important attention to detail just gotta get in all those nucks and crannies again now :headhurt:

Ordered the nuts and bolts from probolt where i got my others from not cheap but great quality!! There stainless steel mirror polished :teeth:

Before :

phonepics023.jpg

After:

phonepics025.jpg

After polishing my popcharger heatshield wanted some bolts to much tried to polish some 'run of the mill' bolts but wasnt happy so opted for these

phonepics026.jpg

Before:

phonepics024.jpg

After:

phonepics027.jpg

And just one that holds the coolant tank in place

phonepics028.jpg