final stage of carbon wrap... Page 6!!

cfoster

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Window tints are definitely the next thing on the list. As for the kit i'm steering clear, i'm going to go for the extra low stretched tyre look me thinks!!

Bin the stretched tyres - GHEY!

Extra low with fat tyres! :teeth:

Window tints are definitely the next thing on the list. As for the kit i'm steering clear, i'm going to go for the extra low stretched tyre look me thinks!!

Bin the stretched tyres - GHEY!

Extra low with fat tyres! :teeth:

:bangin:

I luuurve stretched tyres on a slammed car :lol:

if your going to run with the bungs in on the K! take them out and spray them with a matt black heat proof paint, then put back in ;)

I know mate keep meaning to get them done but not enough hours in the day!! Its far too loud with them out!!

Time wise I havent a clue, a fair few hours!!

350Ash - It has crossed my mind but not sure. Im may wrap the spokes / centre and see what it looks like / how long it lasts!!

You have done a great job mate. But I cant help thinking it looks a bit out of place. IMO the car needs a bodykit and much bigger and better alloy wheels to pull it off. But its your car :thumbs:

Hats off to you mate, again cracking job :D

Fair play to you for attempting it yourself!!! Looks great! ;)

I tinted my rear lenses with vinyl and never attempting something so time consuming again!!! Looks fantastic.....

What wrap did you use? Have had a few different opinions, everyone always thinks their product is more superior! So a bit baffled about who to use.

at first I loved it, now that it's complete I astill like it but like otehrs have said it's like something is missing and that something is a more aggressive bodykit I think. a kit coupled with nicer wheels and I think it would look stunning B)

Bravo on the effort - looks great!

As said a few pages back i'm still not 100% sure if I like it and will be happy with it. Everyone that has seen it in the flesh says it looks superb, and people have even been stopping in the street taking pics! Not interested in bodykits etc but reckon a nice set of wheels and slammed it would look better. Perhaps 30mm spacers on the rear and 25mm at the front with a set of coilovers of eibach springs will help.

Still a big part of me is thinking to rip it off and go white with carbon roof! Or maybe even a deep glossy orange and black combo! Would be far far cheaper to do! What ya reckon?!

malibu-stacey - its the 3M DiNoc stuff i'm using.

Got loads left on the roll if anyone is interested in buying any.

Chris