lad(ie)s night mini meet

Husky

i decided we should have the cars in one place and i took some pictures before we got pished :D

P1030274.jpg

the other guys hid as they felt a bit gay. they went into the bushes and i just lef them to it as im not interested in that kind of thing :blush:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was never in the bushes, but i did feel a tit with everyone looking at us and the fact we all had silver zeds. i think people must have thought we were a right bunch of nobba's.

i wish i had brought my brown paper bag with eye holes cut out :blush:

Right back to the beer :teeth:

i was never in the bushes, but i did feel a tit with everyone looking at us and the fact we all had silver zeds. i think people must have thought we were a right bunch of nobba's.

i wish i had brought my brown paper bag with eye holes cut out :blush:

Right back to the beer :teeth:

who was in the bush with me then. :scare:

Just made it home. Am knackered, but it was a cracking weekend. Thanks again to husky for the hospitality, the spare bed, the pizza and the copious amounts of booze.

Tarmac and fakeindian it was great meeting both of you, and it was a good laugh last night.

I would also like to add it was a completely hetrosexual night. No gayness here. :lol: