lad(ie)s night mini meet

Husky

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see what the issue is when 4 grown men spend time away from there partners sitting about in there boxers listening to ABBA and drinking vodka, yes there was the occasional man hug but nothing else, well not that I can remember as I was sh1t faced. Tbh when I passed out they could have pulled my pants down and took turns on me and I wouldn't have noticed but I'm pretty sure that didn't happen. Completely harmless

:p

What a load of bollox to complain about my sausage jockey edit to the title to say you were highly offended, then carry on like this :dry:

:lol: who complained ??

i Did ;)

i spoke to stew about it

if you read the report post it was done tongue in cheek. it wasn't what you wrote, it was the fact that someone went in and altered posts for there own amusement. and we can't do that. the comment was meant to come across as i want to alter others posts as well.

nothing to do with content.

What a load of bollox to complain about my sausage jockey edit to the title to say you were highly offended, then carry on like this :dry:

:lol: who complained ??

i Did ;)

i spoke to stew about it

if you read the report post it was done tongue in cheek. it wasn't what you wrote, it was the fact that someone went in and altered posts for there own amusement. and we can't do that. the comment was meant to come across as i want to alter others posts as well.

nothing to do with content.

Post was not altered, the title was altered. ;) And you also say posts meaning more than one, what posts?

I did not alter the content of any post :)