New member!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was never very sure about the look of the 370z. Always thought it had a high waistline. Bit like Simon Cowell. Never seen one in black though and that has changed my mind utterly.

I think I have found my next car. Not yours obviously. I aint gonna come round and nick it ;)

Bradders

Was never very sure about the look of the 370z. Always thought it had a high waistline. Bit like Simon Cowell. Never seen one in black though and that has changed my mind utterly.

I think I have found my next car. Not yours obviously. I aint gonna come round and nick it ;)

Bradders

Thanks Bradders. The black is a nightmare to keep clean, especially this time of year, but definately worth it. I know what you mean about the look of the 370s, they can look a little "awkward" from certain angles when you see them in photographs, but its a completely different beast in the flesh - it looks very low and wide, and almost like an exotic!! Hope you get one, I'm sure you'll love it. I'll be taking more pictures soon..... see if I can convert more of you 350 owners!!!

No, I've never had a Zed before, but always fancied the 350. Unfortunately the ridiculous amount of mileage that I do each year meant that I've always had to have something "sensible" and with a diesel engine :yuck:

That sounds very practical and very good idea, keeping the daily driver. :thumbs: You'll enjoy that Zed when you're behind the wheel even more.

No, I've never had a Zed before, but always fancied the 350. Unfortunately the ridiculous amount of mileage that I do each year meant that I've always had to have something "sensible" and with a diesel engine :yuck:

That sounds very practical and very good idea, keeping the daily driver. :thumbs: You'll enjoy that Zed when you're behind the wheel even more.

The best thing is... that Astra does about 60mpg if I'm really carefull, so when I get in the Zed I have no guilty feelings when my left foot hits the floor and the clock is screaming "20mpg" at me, because really that means in total I'm averaging a very respectable 40mpg!!! :boxing:

Hi everyone, I just joined yesterday and thought it would only be polite to say hello and introduce myself.....

I'm Matt, from Leeds (don't hate me, I don't even like football...!!!), I'm a sports photographer (again, I don't like football.... but its a living!!), and I took delivery of my 370z back in October!!

I had no idea that you guys existed until a fellow member kindly told me about you (thanks Chris'I), so now I'll be looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible and sharing opinions in the forums..... AND I've just booked myself on the big Wales meet in May - I can't wait!!! Thanks to Nixy for filling me in on that one!!

Thanks for having me :thumbs:

Welcome Mate. Very nice looking Z. I wont hate you but been a rugby league fan all my life!! :thumbs: and coming from Bradford ;) I`ll say no more B)

Welcome Mate. Very nice looking Z. I wont hate you but been a rugby league fan all my life!! :thumbs: and coming from Bradford ;) I`ll say no more B)

Thanks mate, I've spent many an afternoon over at Odsal photographing the Bulls.... those steps down to the pitch are a killer!!! Are there many other members from our neck of the woods that you know of??