Hello there!

Hi, just thought i'd pop in and say hello, my names Jason,19 and im from the GY area, East Anglia.

I'm a Qualified Electrical and Computer Systems Engineer, and also do freelance photography.

And im looking to purchase a 350z sometime this year, hopefully the near future, ideally i want it for the summer!

I know three 350z owners, am good mates with Harman, and i know Subzero from TR is on this forumn, not sure about T.C.

Saw you guys at Snetterton for mod live, Tengoku were opposite you, and had the pleasure of seeing your lap :p

I currently drive a Honda Civic 98 JDM Coupe 1.6 b16 spec, and am a member of Tengoku Racing.

this has been my pride and joy, and certainly an awsome first car, but now i want to step up to something quicker, more flash, and deffo more modern! and dont want to be pouring more cash into a 12 year old car..

many cars before this sprung to mind, such as a supra, 300zx, S14, and an RX7, although these car's are much older and cheaper i was still hitting the same price barrier on insurance, so i may aswell insure a car such as the 350z worth 4 times as much for... the same price, of a whopping £2400, wise move? as long as you enjoy it who cars what it costs!, disposable income ftw!

My main concern is going from a my Civic to a 350z approx twice the horsepower, although im a confident driver, I drive and commute everyday covering about 120 miles a week if not more, I am very heavyfooted... and although i would respect the power, im sure as he'll id want to test it aswell :p

Now down to the 350, admire everything about it, i love the sound, look's and the mod-con interior im unknown to in my civic lol. My hardest decision is choosing the colour, was between blue and silver for me, blacks a bitch to clean...

Settled for the silver and am thinking of KEI D2 gunmetal alloys, with carbon bonnet, and nizmo, spoiler, and also a fan of the Strosek BK.

Thank's for reading, any feedback would be awsome :teeth:

Welcome to the forum mate ...

I don't think you'd have any difficulty getting used to the Zed ... my previous car was a Mitsubishi FTO and although the difference in power is massive it wasn't too bad ..

I use my Zed for my daily commute which works out to 200 miles a week .. and it's really comfortable and not too expensive on the fuel.

:thumbs:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!, aye insurance is a bitch, lets be honest we only have it because it's legal right? :lol:

M13KYF - was you recently trying to sell your 350? saw one very similar for sale on ebay!

Hi jason and :welcome: to the forum.

I had the same worry as you with regard to the power. My previous was a very uninspiring Vauxhall Vectra 2.0 16v and I too was a bit heavy footed with it. I find with the Zed you don't have to be as heavy footed to get the same results. I'm always careful in corners and you've got to remember there is a lot of power there, but you'll get used to it.

Good luck finding something. If you need any of us to check them out, just post the pics and specs up here :thumbs:

Welcome Jason :)

....I know three 350z owners, am good mates with Harman......

I do charge comission by the way :lol:

I had an idea that the drive in my car would sway you to a 350z haha

Like i was talking to you about the other day,

53 Blade Silver - 9k

Or other 350's Forsale

lol!, it did indeed, same time tonight? ill take a look at them thanks :D