Another Newbie!

Hi guys

Yep, another one just discovered the 350Z!

Not sure if its a mid life crisis or what, or just needing a change from the normal eurobox/boring over priced junk on the market, but, have taken a test drive in a `54 GT (over priced I think, 13 grand) but I really need someone to tell me not to buy one!!! If you all get the drift!!

Lots of questions and guidance needed and prob` a max budget of 10 grand..............

Based in the East midlands

Regards

Tim :bangin:

WOW, you guys are quick!

Who wants to tell me not to buy one!!

And just to keep me going, what would 10G get me? and whats the tell taale signs of a grey import? Apart from it could be a left hooker..........

How many of you use them as daily drivers?

Cheers

Tim :clap:

WOW, you guys are quick!

Who wants to tell me not to buy one!! NO ONE

And just to keep me going, what would 10G get me? and whats the tell taale signs of a grey import? Apart from it could be a left hooker..........PROLLY A JDM FOR 10K

How many of you use them as daily drivers? MOST PEOPLE HERE

Cheers

Tim :clap:

Plenty of nice cars about at the moment ...........buy on here and get a known car

No worries at all with buying a JDM. Have a good look about and stick links up on the forum to the ones you like. The guys on here will keep you right!

All the differences are listed in the JDM section so have a peruse!

Tim in answer to your question. I used to use my car everyday...Totally no problem at all apart from I only live 4 miles from work so starting the zed, and driving 4 miles on a cold morning started to get very expensive!!! 19MPG..I bike now saving miles on the zed !!!:)

Im 20 and I completely love the car, I have the facelift model which is meant to be 296BHP. Although I did test drive a 309BHP but couldnt tell too much different plus I didnt really like the bonnet.

Good Luck, Welcome and go on buy one!!! They are truely fantastic cars :)