Newbie!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To post in for sale there is a 15 post minimum. Any posts that are considered to be spam will be deleted. :)

Is there a tutorial somwhere so that i don't make the same mistake again?

Sorry, never came across this before...

"To prevent this section from becoming a free for all and the community being swamped with members who have registered just to make a single advertising post, we have imposed a MINIMUM limit of 15 posts before you can post in this section...."

So the 15 posts don't have to be anywhere specific?

Will giving advice/opinions on topics forum members have asked for is contributing?

I understand you all have a job to do, but this is a bit extreeme surely?

As per PMs, this is not extreme at all. We have our members best interests at heart. We dont know who you are or what your background is, as far as we know the wheels could be stolen or a scam. We like to try and ensure as best we can that members selling items are legit, and buyers like to have the confidence that the guy selling to them is decent and not just after a quick buck. Your spam posts were deleted and the few that actually contributed to something were left.

Forgive me if I am cynical, but you sign up this morning, make 14 posts in an hour and then post 15 is a For Sale post. Would that look legit to you if you were in our position, or someone trying to make a quick buck? :dry:

I will make this very simple. DO NOT POST FORSALE ADS for at the very least another week, even if you pass the 15 post rule. If you do it will be removed and you will get a temp ban. All posts you make over the coming week will be monitored for spam. And once the team think you are legit and your posts are ok we will then allow you to sell your wheels on the forum.

:welcome: to the forum by the way. :)

I think your missing the point here mate. What the mods are looking for is for you to contribute to the forum by getting involved in the chat and getting yourself known by the other members. Its not about meeting the bare min requirements ie the 15 posts so you can sell your wheels. Get involved in the forum, have a laugh, then post up your wheels for sale. simple :thumbs:

Which i have been doing? So what's the problem?

Each time i post somthing you guys delete it?

I'm signed up on the following...

Edition38.com, britishmods.com, maxxd.com, mk2oc.com, check feedback from them when i've sld items...

My name is Mandeep Bagri

23 years old

Work for peugeot in Slough

I live in Windsor.

I have short black hair, roughly 5'10, slim build, brown eyes.

Infact...

me-4.jpg

Look me up on facebook.

I'l even give you my work adress and telephone number, check with them to see if i exist....

What is the problem?

You are chaning your rules to suit yourself!

Dude we dont need a pic of you lol. All the forum wants is that you contribute to the threads, (like you say you have been doing) but just for a while longer :thumbs: We are not bad guys lol just making the community a safe place for buyers as well as sellers :)

But your all trying to make me out to be some scam artist... which i can understand as none of you have met me, nobody knows my background, so there it is, even a picture...what more can i do?

But i'm saying to you ring my work place if you must, and all will be clear...

I have contributed, i've advised people...

I just think it's getting a bit silly now...

No one is accusing you of anything mate. It is just standard procedure that everyone goes through. All I am saying is maybe you should just stick around for a while and continue posting like you are and once you have done that ........ then sell your wheels. No doubt a mod will be along shortly and tell you what the best way to handle it is :thumbs: But if i where you i would take my friendly advice :)

Well somone on here will be missing out on a spanking set of wheels due to this stupidity, they are now advertised elsewhere...

However looks like i will have to leave it a week till they are advertised on here...they will probably be gone by then!

Hey Mandeep, Dont take it the wrong way, these guys are doing their best to protect everyone from things that may go wrong, Its a good idea to get to know people before you offer sales tho :thumbs:

P.S. In my eyes it does seem a little weird that you have signed up to a Zed forum while not owning a Nissan, and just selling the wheels.