Newbie!

Jay thanks for the support, it really is appreciated.

What he failed to comprehend is although the rule is 15 posts minimum, it really is just an aid for us to see people exactly like that, who sign up just to sell something. That is exactly what we are trying to stop and all he could see is what hoops does he have to jump through to get access to sell something. It doesnt work like that, we are run by members for the members, we all try to look out for each other. If he hadnt been so argumentative, we probably would have let him hit 15 posts and sell it. But as you can see from how he came over in this thread - would you want to buy from him? Complete unknown who you'd have no comeback with. As noted by another member, anyone who saw the pics of the wheels, they had a line of about 10 wheel weights in a line on one of them! :scare:

+1 Yes thanks Jay :thumbs:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was an example of how not to. If he was on all those other sites why did he have to come over here to sell his wheels. Good moderating by the way & a good attempt by Jay to help Mandeep see the light. I doubt we will see him back, but with that stubborness you never know ;)

quite obvious he is just looking for some free advertising , why else sign up to a 350z forum when you dont own a 350z or looking to own one , or even previously owned one , i bet he will have tryed this on a few other forums , (pistonheads offers free advertising m8 try there) :bangin:

Thanks for the support guys. You wouldnt believe how many of these spamming posts pop up. When you spend a lot of time on here you get a feel for them and they are pretty easy to spot. Its often difficult to be nice but firm with the rules. Anyone with no interest in the site will always moan about their for sale posts being deleted though.

Thanks for the support guys. You wouldnt believe how many of these spamming posts pop up. When you spend a lot of time on here you get a feel for them and they are pretty easy to spot. Its often difficult to be nice but firm with the rules. Anyone with no interest in the site will always moan about their for sale posts being deleted though.

:thumbs: I saw this guy on this morning and was bored at work so I followed it.

Damn fine job by the mods, protecting genuine forum members from these planks.

Bradders.

Which i have been doing? So what's the problem?

Each time i post somthing you guys delete it?

I'm signed up on the following...

Edition38.com, britishmods.com, maxxd.com, mk2oc.com, check feedback from them when i've sld items...

My name is Mandeep Bagri

23 years old

Work for peugeot in Slough

I live in Windsor.

I have short black hair, roughly 5'10, slim build, brown eyes.

Infact...

me-4.jpg

Look me up on facebook.

I'l even give you my work adress and telephone number, check with them to see if i exist....

What is the problem?

You are chaning your rules to suit yourself!

Now look what's happened, the poor guys been reduced to drinking on his own :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcomes...

Yeh i do, just need authorisation from Admin... don't want to get myself in trouble... :)

Upload some more pictures of yo' self mandeep, you have beautiful lips and a nice smile :throb:

So you just bang sheep then?

Nah not yet...

I'm going to be blunt dude..........

You're on here to sell your wheels and for no other reason and that doesn't sit well with many of the users on here..... :dry:

You'll advertise your wheels get your money and then pi$$ off, that's not what the forums all about :thumbdown:

You sir, are a douche!!

Mandeep wtf mate, you will get yourself another ban if you keep goin on like an idiot.

How am i going on like an idiot? If people are going to give it they should be able to take? Only a bit of forum banter... chill out/

So you just bang sheep then?

Nah not yet...

I'm going to be blunt dude..........

You're on here to sell your wheels and for no other reasona and that doesn't sit well with many of the users on here..... :dry:

You'll advertise your wheels get your money and then pi$$ off, that's not what the forums all about :thumbdown:

You sir, are a douche!!

wow... that must of took you a long time to work out?