Newbie!

There are no rules stating what you can/can't put in your signature... thanks for deleting it guys...

Just to keep you guys happy i'l post the wheels next week...In the mean time between time please don't delete my posts, it's getting a bit childish.

But i can't garuntee they will still be available...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandeep its still a form of advertising the wheels, so again not being childish just following the rules. The mods dont want to have to do stuff like that lol, they rather sit back and chat like the rest of us :thumbs: So good idea advertise your wheels next week once you have stacked up a view more posts and people get to know you :thumbs:

But why delete my posts full of useful information?

Sorry but i did not see any of those. Now please respect the decisions made by the team they are final. And no more pointless posts stating your case. :)

I'm happy to continue posting providing my posts don't get deleted?

Is that fair enough for me to ask?

Only if they are car related unlike the one's you inisist on keep posting. ;)

Only if they are car related unlike the one's you inisist on keep posting. ;)

:lol:

Might I suggest ebay? A fine site designed to have a massive marketplace with protection for buyer and seller alike. You might find selling anything non Z here hard anyway, cause alot of us are Z owners. :dry:

Bradders.

Might I suggest ebay? A fine site designed to have a massive marketplace with protection for buyer and seller alike. You might find selling anything non Z here hard anyway, cause alot of us are Z owners. :dry:

Bradders.

Thanks for your help... never heard of ebay, might have to give that a try... :thumbs: how many posts do you have to do for that one?

Yes mate they are lol. I really think you should stop posting in this thread :thumbs:

I agree :yawn: this thread makes me sleepy :lol:

Nobody's holding a gun to your head and telling you to read it... :)

Jay thanks for the support, it really is appreciated.

What he failed to comprehend is although the rule is 15 posts minimum, it really is just an aid for us to see people exactly like that, who sign up just to sell something. That is exactly what we are trying to stop and all he could see is what hoops does he have to jump through to get access to sell something. It doesnt work like that, we are run by members for the members, we all try to look out for each other. If he hadnt been so argumentative, we probably would have let him hit 15 posts and sell it. But as you can see from how he came over in this thread - would you want to buy from him? Complete unknown who you'd have no comeback with. As noted by another member, anyone who saw the pics of the wheels, they had a line of about 10 wheel weights in a line on one of them! :scare: