Newbie!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up with this thread :lol:

Welcome Mandeep, Are you interested in Zeds? Maybe fancy buying one sometime soon?

Cheers mate, yeh i like them, insurance is reasonable on them now too, plus they've took a nice drop in price, i've drove the 350z and 370z, out of the 2 i'd deffinetly own a 350z, wouldn't mind getting one in the future...

Just caught up with this thread :lol:

Welcome Mandeep, Are you interested in Zeds? Maybe fancy buying one sometime soon?

Cheers mate, yeh i like them, insurance is reasonable on them now too, plus they've took a nice drop in price, i've drove the 350z and 370z, out of the 2 i'd deffinetly own a 350z, wouldn't mind getting one in the future...

You seem to have rubbed some people up the wrong way a bit :lol: If you are serious about being a long term member, other than a sell it and run one, then you should consider starting a fresh, offer the olive branch :thumbs: . As stated before this is a forum ran by members for members and if you p*ss one off it will get the rest of us thinking :dry: .

On the other hand if you are just here to sell some alloys and never be seen again, then you may as well not come back on. Because lets face it, you have no chance of selling them now

Doesn't really feel as though i'm welcome to stay... a lot of negative people on here.

Yes i do want to sell my wheels, i would also like to offer my experiences, knowledge as well as gaining information and being a part of the commuinity, but everyone seems to of put up 20ft walls... slightly out of order i think.

Doesn't really feel as though i'm welcome to stay... a lot of negative people on here.

YOU created the negativity, any effort to sell the wheels here is likely to result in a FAIL...

Guess there's no point you hanging around :dry:

Yes i do want to sell my wheels, i would also like to offer my experiences, knowledge as well as gaining information and being a part of the commuinity, but everyone seems to of put up 20ft walls... slightly out of order i think.

what possible experience can you offer, you've not even heard of ebay. Have you lived in a closet all of your life

The only reason people are being negative and "putting up a wall" is because of your attitude on the forum. There are plenty of newbies who join the forum and are welcomed into the community by all the members. So you really have to have a long hard think to yourself and try and work out why you are not getting the red carpet treatment. If you do decide to stay and try and be a serious member may I suggest forget about selling your bloody wheels as I am sure they will sell from the advert you have placed elsewhere and just join in with the banter and "share your experience / knowledge" with us. However if you do choose to continue acting like a spoilt little boy..... you will get treated like one and i am sure will be banned.

So the ball is in your court, either play nice and by the rules or..... well you wont get a chance to post on here again

The decision.............. is yours :lol:

what possible experience can you offer, you've not even heard of ebay. Have you lived in a closet all of your life

You might want to get off the internet and experience the real world yourself in that case, i was being sarcastic.

But i guess when you sit on the internet all day on car forums you can't really pick up that kind of talk!