• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcomes guys :thumbs:

:welcome: to the forum. Post a link to the advert or dealer site and some photos - then we'll tell you if it's a fair price :thumbs:

Really don't know much about the car...buying from Arnie Clark to not a lot of info on the website which is what you expect from them

http://www.arnoldclark.com/used-cars/ni ... ndo-11178/

I put down a refundable deposit pending viewing and test driving the car as there was a alot of interest in it...reason that I have not seen the car yet is it's in the bodyshop and won't be ready until Wednesday :(

comments?

Thats fine bud. I bought mine without driving it. :blush:

There are plenty of owners in the area if you want a second pair of eyes. :)

haha! I like your style martin...sounds familiar ;)

I'm taking the old man who's got a better eye for flaws etc and my mate who's a mechanic so I'm in good hands that way...

this is such a newbie questions but whats the difference between a standard issue and the GT??? :blush:

There is a post in the guides or FAQ section with all the details. The GT has all the toys. Easy way to check is if it has buttons on the steering wheel and a Bose stereo.

The easy way to spot an import id the shape of the rear number plate btw. ;)

There is a post in the guides or FAQ section with all the details. The GT has all the toys. Easy way to check is if it has buttons on the steering wheel and a Bose stereo.

The easy way to spot an import id the shape of the rear number plate btw. ;)

Cheers Martin,

I'm sure its not an import right enough...so if its not a GT do you reckon £13k is a bit steep?

A little bit steep if it wasnt a gt, but it really depends on the condition of the zed. Best to go and have a look at it, give it a test drive and then you will know for sure. Just use the buying guides etc on here and stick to them while looking at it :thumbs:

Martin/Jay,

Got a feeling it isnt a GT i'm looking at...waiting for the dealer to call me back but made an enquiry through a friend at the company and he doesnt think it has the BOSE sound system or leather seats...doesnt sound like a GT

was looking at this as an alternative...what do my 350z experts think of this! :)

http://www.arnoldclark.com/used-cars/ni ... r/2005-(05)/ref/cc_snc9uzklgblfgj5d/