• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin/Jay,

Got a feeling it isnt a GT i'm looking at...waiting for the dealer to call me back but made an enquiry through a friend at the company and he doesnt think it has the BOSE sound system or leather seats...doesnt sound like a GT

was looking at this as an alternative...what do my 350z experts think of this! :)

http://www.arnoldclark.com/used-cars/ni ... r/2005-(05)/ref/cc_snc9uzklgblfgj5d/

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

On the face of it that second one looks like not a bad deal....still slightly below average mileage - would want to check the service history and test drive it from cold :)

dealers just got back to me...the black one is NOT as GT but has BOSE and leather seats. just need to compare and decide...

05 Azure IMPORT GT with RAYS done 42.5k for £11k

or

55 Black with leather seats and BOSE done 30k for £13k inc 1 year autocare warranty

still waiting for pics of the Azure...

:blink:

If the black one has leather seats but isn't a GT I think it's either an import as well or the seats have been done by the previous owner. The only way to get leather seats from the factory for a UK car is to have the GT pack.

If the black one is an import I'd say it's slightly overpriced but if it's a UK car with the GT pack then the price sounds ok.

If the black one has leather seats but isn't a GT I think it's either an import as well or the seats have been done by the previous owner. The only way to get leather seats from the factory for a UK car is to have the GT pack.

If the black one is an import I'd say it's slightly overpriced but if it's a UK car with the GT pack then the price sounds ok.

I would agree with this. :thumbs:

hi m8 ive just bought a 55plate import , i wouldnt let the fact it is an import put you off alot of the time an import is alot cleaner than u uk car as our roads are sh*t so if the car hasent been in the country long it should be pretty clean underneath , i still cant understand why 350z imports are cheaper because when i had a teg type r the imports are more expensive :shrug:

confusion kicks in! :teeth:

what about the BOSE?...does that come only as a GT upgrade or this just an option regardless?

Think I'll jump out just now and see the Azure before the dealer closes

All UK cars have Bose ......... UK GTs have upgraded Bose, leather, cruise etc.

Oh and Wel :wave: come

I thought the advert said it has cruise control. If thats correct it must be a GT. :)

Dealers often get things wrong and just post up any spec they like so its always worth checking. ;)

Yep, if the advert says it has cruise control, it has leather seats but they say its NOT a GT...sounding like an import and theyr not telling me?

Just back from seeing the Azure and it looks fine, quite a few chips on the bonnet so would expect them to touch them up if I were to do a deal.....I really can't decide between the two :shrug:

I thought the advert said it has cruise control. If thats correct it must be a GT. :)

Dealers often get things wrong and just post up any spec they like so its always worth checking. ;)

Yep, if the advert says it has cruise control, it has leather seats but they say its NOT a GT...sounding like an import and theyr not telling me?

Just back from seeing the Azure and it looks fine, quite a few chips on the bonnet so would expect them to touch them up if I were to do a deal.....I really can't decide between the two :shrug:

please remember Azure is very difficult to match accurately .... you may not be happy with the chip touch up

Enjoy zed ownership :teeth:

You're gonna have a great summer ;)

enjoy zed ownership! I'm not enjoying trying to decide what one to get arghhh!

The big give-away difference between a UK car and a JDM car is the side on which the indicator stalk is:

UK = LHS

JDM = RHS

Black zed not available to view/drive until wednesday which might be too late! I'll need to question them more about it :thumbs:

Am I correct in saying that if this 05 azure import was registered in the uk in 2008 then 1 years tax will be the daddy of them all at £400 odd? Plus as I've never owned an import I assume that insurance will be more expensive also????

whereas the black 55 plate 1 year tax is only 215 :thumbs: