Car fixed, cleaned and a few mods, with pics

scottsoulby

Hi guys, some of you know about the accident i had in the snow a week or so ago, finally got round to fixing it today, so a big thanks to alex for the parts and CS for the wheels, all went smoothly, managed to change all the passenger suspension, lowered on tein springs and got some Rota GTR 19's to finish the look, suspension needs to settle a bit yet so bare that in mind :thumbs: also need the bumper fixing which ill get done and need some better wire wool to finish the exhaust

anyway ill let the pics do the talking

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

Thanks for looking

Those NISMO decals do suit the azure and black well.

:thumbs:

Don't suit my sunset in my opinion so mine are still living at the back a cupboard til I change my mind.

Bet you can't walk away from the zed without a little peak over your shoulder for an extra glimpse of the zed's new look ;)

No worries Neil, it was easy enough, just time consuming really, there is a small knocking from one of the ball joints I'll just gave to Jack it up again and tighten them a bit more,

as for the carbon, I wanted to keep it standardish on the outside, I quite like the subtle look, the carbon is in the engine bay, and I'll get te interior done at some point