FEELER: modified greddy lip

sketch

right, i got this broken and repaired it, the repair is so strong the bumper will break before the lip does lol, its been completly smoothed and from the front you cannot tell it was ever damaged, My car has just come out of the body shop (had a new spoiler fitted) and also had the lip painted in azure blue, it it immaculate and a perfect fit, the lip has gone around the OC a few times, but its a genuine greddy lip!

i thought the lip looked far to chucky to look right on my car so i trimmed the edge wings down, really does look smart now, only problem is I dont think it looks right on my car as i have no kit fitted (im super fussy about how my cars look) and as i have had the front badge smoothed off too in deffinatly needs a lip

i would sell the lip if i got the right offer bearing in mind i have just paid out to have it smoothed and painted (only useful to people with azure 350s tho)

im a bit more interested if anyone had a differant lip they would like to sell or swap? something a bit subtle like the veilside V1 lip? i dont mind copies as long as they are a very good fit, no cheap crap please

Im now about to go and clean my car (and ill get some pics of my spanky spoiler too) so ill update with pics very soon, cheers

right ive taken the pics.... .... .... hmmm i cant decide now ive looked at it in the daytime it looks quite good, maybe i should move this into the modifed section just til im 100% sure what to do and not to mess people about, im really fussy about what i like and dont but this has got me confused, i hate cheap looking chavvy cars where mods look like an afterthought, i know its my choice but what are peoples opinions on how it looks? good or gash? and yes i know it needs lowering

sorry but i absolutly hate these mesh grills on a zed, i think they look, cheap tackt and really crap the front up, not for me.

im thinking of taking those chrome strips off my grill but cant decide? its how the car came and i think i quite like it, ill wait till its lowered and my wheels are painted them decide

sorry but i absolutly hate these mesh grills on a zed, i think they look, cheap tackt and really crap the front up, not for me.

im thinking of taking those chrome strips off my grill but cant decide? its how the car came and i think i quite like it, ill wait till its lowered and my wheels are painted them decide

Those chrome grills are worse, halfords special, get rid.

R

not a grill is it, just an edging strip, the lip is removed at the moment as its got to go back in the bodyshop cus they polished the bumper after de-dadging it and cut thru the paint on the top edge...not happy, so its going in tuesday/wednesday... then ill remove the chrome strips and fix the lip on...

my cars back in the bodyshop as i wasnt 100% happy with the finish on the top edge of the bumper, getting it back tuesday/wednesday so ill refit the splitter and have another look then decide

had quite a few pms about it, i know its original and a perfect fit but you can buy copies on ebay for £120 if anyones really desperate for one

and yes its the eurothane abs black plastic stuff, not frp fibreglass, so shouldnt smash up too easily if you hit a curb or speedbump...although it has done before...genuine greddy tho!!!!