PAST TIME FAVORITE SWEET/FOOD

jacr87

I used to love wagon wheels and they were about 6 inches in diameter and about half an inch thick - now they are not much bigger than ginger biscuit - one bite and they are gone :lol:

Exactly Colin you could use them as emergency spare wheels now they cant even use them to prop up a model car with a flat tyre! :lol:

I buy loads of stuff from http://www.americansoda.co.uk uaually about once a month, great site :thumbs: its usually these PrezelFlipzMilkChocolate212gbag--546c9-L.jpg they were out here in the 90's then they just stopped selling them, its unreal how good they are. Also get the lucky charms for mates that want them.

Also miss Secret bars, even once signed a patition few years ago to get them to bring them back! Heres a video to jog that memory

OMFG Pretzel Flipz...........they were so gooood :snack:

i remember the pretzl flips,

weren't secrets a girly chocolate bar?

How dare you! I'll have you know they were manly! MANLY I TELL YA!! Me and my undercover action man would eat them all the time! I think his name was something like Ken. Oh how me and ken would dance and frollic along the beach talking about how good Secret bars are. Ken was a master of disguise and could blend into any era

051021_ken_barbie_vlrg_10a.widec.jpg ...little did they know how dangerous he was!