PAST TIME FAVORITE SWEET/FOOD

jacr87

Thought I would put this up to see how much people misses some of there favorite snacks.

I used to love waking up in the morning when I was a young 1 and head straight to the kitchen and get my favorite cereal Lucky charms. (Amazing)

Quite liked eating nerds and atomic fireballs to.

What did you like? Miss anyhthing you cannot get now?

I'm 27 but I have childhood memories that involve Marathons and opal fruits! :lol::lol:

I'm 26 and I have no memory of Marathon at all, I do have a rather bad memory though

I think Jammy Dodgers shrunk - they used to be much bigger when I was a kid. Fab icecream used to be bigger too :wacko:

Think we should start the bring Marathan name back campaign :thumbs:

It's just the fact your hands have got bigger!

I'm 27 but I have childhood memories that involve Marathons and opal fruits! :lol::lol:

I'm 26 and I have no memory of Marathon at all, I do have a rather bad memory though

I think Jammy Dodgers shrunk - they used to be much bigger when I was a kid. Fab icecream used to be bigger too :wacko:

Think we should start the bring Marathan name back campaign :thumbs:

It's just the fact your hands have got bigger!

maybe your right ..... Working hands mate that's what it is :shrug:

being brought in too line wit europe has meant we have lost loads of names.

i preferred opal fruits, and marathons.

they also changed the ingredients on sherbet dips, the new sherbert is like pansy dust, the old stuff used to blow your brains out.

oil of ulay, became olay (sounds like it should be accompanied by a spanish hand clap "olay")

Jif became Cif (sounds like a yeast infection now.)

polos and rolos have less in a packet,

they're used to be more monster munch flavours

being brought in too line wit europe has meant we have lost loads of names.

i preferred opal fruits, and marathons.

they also changed the ingredients on sherbet dips, the new sherbert is like pansy dust, the old stuff used to blow your brains out.

oil of ulay, became olay (sounds like it should be accompanied by a spanish hand clap "olay")

Jif became Cif (sounds like a yeast infection now.)

polos and rolos have less in a packet,

they're used to be more monster munch flavours

+1 there is a shop in Accrington that sells all the traditional sweets etc from jars as well as other olde worlde stuff like old style cleaning materials ...

Why are these goods taken from us?! Lucky Charms are always a treat when over in the States. As for Twinkies...

:teeth:

I'm sure Mars bars used to break my arm to lift?

But, it seems that everything shrinks through time, Big Mac's, Milky Way's, my penis...

no they have shrunk.

but the small hand syndrome might help, as everything looks bigger in small hands, ;):lol: thats why lots of blojes like japanese girlfriends :lol:

Thought I would put this up to see how much people misses some of there favorite snacks.

I used to love waking up in the morning when I was a young 1 and head straight to the kitchen and get my favorite cereal Lucky charms. (Amazing)

Quite liked eating nerds and atomic fireballs to.

What did you like? Miss anyhthing you cannot get now?

I haven't long come back from Canada, first thing I bought when I was out there, Lucky Charms, and then I found Nerds! I have a pack left in my car :D

I also bought a load of Reese's, Big Red and 16 cans of Mountain Dew. No wonder my case (minus the snowboard bag) weighed in at 25kg haha!