The Full Auto Express Photoshoot(Pic heavy)

Beavis

Being ridiculously anal here, but is this a bit of polish or wax left in the side Z badge?

Quite possibly :blush::lol: But i am about to start getting it very clean for the spring so i will take a look when the cover comes off. ;)

If you EVER feel like selling. PM me. I want the Custard and I want YOURS. :cloud9:

Your photographer has been stealing my compostions:

_DSC2224.jpg

_DSC2262.jpg

Only joking :teeth: Beautiful car and fine photography. Serious about buying it though when you get bored of it. :thumbs:

Beavis that is sooooo clean it does'nt look real B) - in fact it looks like a RC controlled model 350z car

Very nice job I must say teeny bit disappointed you did'nt get the tooth brush out and clean the tyre treads but what the hell - its good enough! :lol: (just kidding mate looks ace) ;)

Beavis that is sooooo clean it does'nt look real B) - in fact it looks like a RC controlled model 350z car

Very nice job I must say teeny bit disappointed you did'nt get the tooth brush out and clean the tyre treads but what the hell - its good enough! :lol: (just kidding mate looks ace) ;)

+1. That is mega dave.