The Full Auto Express Photoshoot(Pic heavy)

Beavis

did someone there clean it or did you have to do it yourself?

No always clean it myself. On the day of the shoot i had to drive 35 miles to the studio. It was a dry day (end of Oct) and the car just wanted a quick detail when i got there. :)

Hey Beavis what up with the almost empty tank! ...............and AC on!!! ;)

Have you just done 16K miles only :scare::scare: or is it my eye sight failing me ;)

Because it will all make sense that you are not feeding the beast enough RON 99 :lol: hence the low fuel gauge and mileage reading .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...shame :p

_DS32965.jpg

Very good photo shoot :thumbs: . I like this one too B)

_DS32974.jpg

Hey Beavis what up with the almost empty tank! ...............and AC on!!! ;)

Have you just done 16K miles only :scare::scare: or is it my eye sight failing me ;)

Low tank because after the shoot the car was not getting taxed during the winter. Also did not want a tank full of fuel in the garage all winter ;)

Yep only 16k :blush: I have no need for the car really and i wont take it to the @*!# hole i work at. ;)

Pics look awesome Dave. B)

Bet your made up with them.Hope you have at least one blown up in a frame.

Thats something i need to do Wayne :thumbs: They are all massive in size some are 15mb and witha resolution of 5625 x 3747 pixels. So not sure how big i can go buy would have thought i could have a good poster size. :)

All the shots were taken with a Canon EOS-1Ds MK 111.

That camera is pro and would be used by many commercial photographers for "poster" i.e. billboard size prints.

It depends on what lens he used and how the file was saved. If you say they are 15mb it looks like they've been compressed before being handed to you.

I'd imagine the ones you've got are good for 40" x 30" posters but the originals should do much bigger if you want to fill a whole wall in your front room. :teeth:

Love the car Dave, you certainly keep it mint. If I was to be crtical I would say it doesn't show the colour as good as in the flesh. To me it seems the Yellow is not quite right (IMO) but only going from memory.

Like when you spotted me by the Orange Tree ;)