RACING TOWING TOW HOOK Group Buy *closed*

nurrish

Getting some interest. I want to go ahead with this asap :thumbs:

They come in 2 sizes.....16mm and 22mm. You will need to measure your existing tow eye to get the right one.

It seems if your car is 2002 - 2004 its 16mm and then 2005 onwards is 22mm.

Colours come in Black, Red, Silver and Blue

£36 shipped to your door

TOW_TOGETHER1.jpg

0304Z33_TOW_HOOK1.jpg

Put your details as follows

Report this post

1: Nurrish - Red - 22mm - PAID

2: Andy - Red - 16mm - PAID

3: fakeindian - Silver - TBC - PAID

4: rtbiscuit - Red - TBC

5: GT4 Zed - Red - 22mm - PAID

6: Lincolnbaggie - Silver - 16mm - PAID

7: Alessandro - Silver - 16mm - PAID

8. BRO-T - Red - TBC

9.Kris - Red - TBC - PAID

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you brake down, car will be towed from the rear anyway if its a 2 wheel 2.

for me its an access thing, currently you can't get at my front tow hook, so i want something permanent, i'd hate to brake down and find they can't get me off the hard shoulder because they cant pull me onto the low loader.

for me its an access thing, currently you can't get at my front tow hook, so i want something permanent, i'd hate to brake down and find they can't get me off the hard shoulder because they cant pull me onto the low loader.

+1

mine is going to be permanent too. Because i need to cut out my grill and this will cover the hole....plus it gives the front end a spiced up look :)

For me its all about the looks :teeth:

Touch wood I have only broken down once in the last 10yrs and that was in my TVR cebera with a split coolant resevoir bottle ;)

1: Nurrish - Red - 22mm

2: Andy - Red - TBC

3: fakeindian -Red - TBC

4: rtbiscuit - Red - TBC

5: GT4 Zed - Red - 22mm

----------------------------------------------------hehehehehehe!!!

Please add your names if you want this

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

:scare: I didn't think about this.......

I'll soon have a Nismo 1 fitted with a mesh grill, is this means that I'll have the same problem in case I brake down?

How do you fit this? and what colour would look best on a blade with black mesh?

:scare: I didn't think about this.......

I'll soon have a Nismo 1 fitted with a mesh grill, is this means that I'll have the same problem in case I brake down?

How do you fit this? and what colour would look best on a blade with black mesh?

on the nismo, there is a marking circle on the square bit that sits in the middle of the grille. get them to cut it out, and make sure they don't put mesh over that bit.

then you can add and remove your tow hook to your hearts content. red will suit, and is a common choice. but its up to you.

mines got to be permanent, as i have the typhoon and the tow hook hole is used to secure the air scoop in the grille.

I always think it spoils the look of the car when i see the red tow hook on the front. I know it's the 'in thing' to make it look like you're a big racer dude but I hate it! I guess i'm just not with it....... :lol:

mines more out of necessity than aesthetics

I always think it spoils the look of the car when i see the red tow hook on the front. I know it's the 'in thing' to make it look like you're a big racer dude but I hate it! I guess i'm just not with it....... :lol:

planning to get towed?

planning to get towed?

nope, but if fo rsome reason i do, i'll have to remove the whole front bumper and the air scoop on my induction kit.

the new setup means i'm covered for all eventualities

planning to get towed?

nope, but if fo rsome reason i do, i'll have to remove the whole front bumper and the air scoop on my induction kit.

the new setup means i'm covered for all eventualities

you could just cut the hole and leave it there :shrug:

nope, because then my air scoop would fall off.

the air scoop is currently held with a bolt through the towing eye socket. if i left the blot in, but just cut a whole, i'd still need to take the bumper off to remove the bolt.

this option swaps the bolt for a towing eye.

but what i might do is hide the towing eye behind the plate if i don't like the look

nope, because then my air scoop would fall off.

the air scoop is currently held with a bolt through the towing eye socket. if i left the blot in, but just cut a whole, i'd still need to take the bumper off to remove the bolt.

this option swaps the bolt for a towing eye.

but what i might do is hide the towing eye behind the plate if i don't like the look

you could get a black one?