Nissans Galore at Knockhill Racing Circuit

ZMANALEX

Just back from Knockhill Racing Circuit as it was an open pit lane 4 hour track seesion.

It was yet another great day out and totally dominated by the representaion of Nissans.

There were 4 x Azure 350Z, 1 X GT4 and 2 x GTR R35 strutting there stuff :thumbs:

So hi again to Derek 350ZRoadster, Harry P and his mate in his GT4, Vik44 and her mate, Jamie Moy in his Roadster and the very friendly guys with the GTR R35s.

Great to see you all there, must to it again some time. :thumbs:

Alex.

Yeah no problem Alex...... Was nice to put faces to names.......... :)

Will deffinatley do it again as it was a good day out. Starting to feel alright now, so not feeling so sick :yuck:

after going in your car :lol: ...........

Keep in touch and like you said we will have a look at my roadster in the near future............... :thumbs:

:teeth::drive1:cold:

We have v-i-d-e-o on the way.......once Aidan's played around with it I'll get it up

I would point out that there was only 1 Azure coupe there .......I don't know these roadsters are as common as muck :lol:

Was also pleased to see the our noob Jamie was well and truly introduced to zed G-force in the Thoms styleeee :blink::lol: Welcome on board matey :thumbs:

I've heard on the grapevine that sickbags should have been featuring in this video.... ;)

Naebody actually vommed Stew!! :lol: C'mon you've experienced the Thoms g-force ;) It does leave the knees knocking :lol:

John.........it was my friend Aidan who made the vid - you haven't met him before - he has lots of toys :)