Damnn..Focus RS is a quick thing!!

jerry3167

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing CTRs had going for them was the engine. Steering feel was rough, brakes patchy, gearchange passable and they look like breadvans, but not in a good way. I like the looks of the latest version, but again it's a step backwards with more weight and no more power.

The only thing CTRs had going for them was the engine. Steering feel was rough, brakes patchy, gearchange passable and they look like breadvans, but not in a good way. I like the looks of the latest version, but again it's a step backwards with more weight and no more power.

Yes, the K20 engine is a remarkable peice of engineering :thumbs:

Its been used to power the Ariel Atom, and we all know how quick that is.

If you stick hairdryer to a sheet of toilet paper. Im sure that would be fast too!

We also know how much it weighs! ;)

If you stick hairdryer to a sheet of toilet paper. Im sure that would be fast too!

An Atom would probably do 0 - 60 in 3.2 with my lawn mower engine strapped to it :lol::lol::lol:

could have stuck ANY engine in it, but they chose the Fabled K20 :p

the 2zz from toyota is just as good ;) revs to 9000 rpm, has bugger all torque and is only really powerful after 4500 rpm

thats why lotus use a supercharged version in their exiges

could have stuck ANY engine in it, but they chose the Fabled K20 :p

the 2zz from toyota is just as good ;) revs to 9000 rpm, has bugger all torque and is only really powerful after 4500 rpm

thats why lotus use a supercharged version in their exiges

True, as is the Jackson Racing Supercharged K20 Ariel atom, still a road car that can clear speed bumps, but will crush any car over a quarter mile (650bhp Per ton), granted it may not have a roof, so you`ll get wet, and probably need a skeleton made out of granite to cope with the ride quality :surrender:

Ahhh yes, that's what I got rid of (in a Celica T-Sport) to get the zed. It was a very fun engine when driven hard and the character of the car and engine really did push you to drive the nuts off of it at every opportunity! I find the Zed positively laid-back in comparison!

Oh and the non "-S" exige used the engine without a supercharger and I'm driving one of them at Thruxton some time this year :yahoo:

Hi Lads

I personally dont like ford motors due to all the younger lads driving them, I like Jap cars better more reliable imo.

I had a mazda before the nissan and ill probably go for a honda in the summer, dont worry im keeping my beast. lol

D :clap: